This tutorial is about How to Share files from Android to Windows via Bluetooth. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Share files from Android to Windows via Bluetooth. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Share files from Android to Windows via Bluetooth
Bluetooth can be a remarkable technology. It allows you to pair devices for hands-free wireless use and an incredible variety of peripherals. But one of the most overlooked uses of Bluetooth is file sharing. If you have a desktop or laptop computer with a Bluetooth device, you can easily share files between your Android smartphone or tablet and that desktop computer. The type of desktop and device you have will determine how you perform this task. The direction in which you share files also affects the process. I’ll show you how to share files from a Verizon Droid Turbo to an Ubuntu 14.10 desktop, and vice versa.
If you have files on your Android phone that you want to download to your Windows 10 PC (or upload from your computer to your phone) but don’t have a USB cable handy, sharing via Bluetooth is a quick and easy option. Bluetooth transfers can also be useful if you have a large document that you want to quickly share with a colleague that is too big to attach to an email, or if you have a set of important photos or videos on your phone that you want to back up. your computer.
Pairing Android and Windows 10 devices
- From your Android, go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” and turn on Bluetooth. Make sure your Android is set to be discoverable via Bluetooth.
- From Windows 10, go to “Start” > “Settings” > “Bluetooth“.
- The Android device should appear in the list of devices. Select the “Pair” button next to it.
- Windows 10 and your Android will display a passcode. Make sure the codes match on both devices. Tap “OK” on Android and “Yes” on Windows 10. Otherwise, select “No” or “Cancel”.
- Next, the devices need to be paired. Select “Send or receive files via Bluetooth” from the Windows 10 device.
- Choose “Send Files” to send files to your Android or “Receive Files” to receive files from Android.
Send files to Android from Windows 10
- After selecting “Send files” from Windows 10, select your device to send your files to, then select “Next”.
- Select “Browse”, then navigate to the folder that contains the files you wish to send. You can hold down the “CTRL” key and select multiple files if you want. Once you have selected the files, select “Open”.
- The files should be listed in the “File Names” field. Select “Next”.
- From Android, choose “Accept” the file transfer.
- Files should transfer between devices successfully.
Receive files in Windows 10 from Android
- After selecting “Receive Files” in Windows, choose the “Share” option for any file on the Android device, then select “Bluetooth”.
- From Android, select the Windows 10 PC as the one you want to send.
- The file must be successfully received on the Windows device. Select “Browse…” if you want to change the location where the file will be saved. Select “Finish” and the file will be saved to your PC.
Final remarks: How to Share files from Android to Windows via Bluetooth
I hope you understand this article, How to Share files from Android to Windows via Bluetooth. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.