This tutorial is about How to Share Location With Facebook Messenger. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Share Location With Facebook Messenger. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Share Location With Facebook Messenger
This feature is available for both iOS and Android and can also be used to send a pinned location, which is any other location you want to share. With Facebook location sharing, your contacts and friends can know where you are. By sharing your live location, you can coordinate with your friends and let them know how far you are from them, especially when you are traveling. You can share your live location with a single person or with a group of users.
There are two issues related to location sharing on Facebook: sharing any location and sharing your current location. This is how you can do this on your iOS and Android. It is possible to send any location on Facebook Messenger by pinning it. You can pin a nearby location that you see on the map, or you can search for the location that you want to send on Facebook Messenger. Now you need to drag the map so that the red pin is at the location you want to send.
Steps to share your location with Facebook Messenger
- First of all, open Facebook Messenger on your Android device.
- Then open the conversation with a person you want to share your location with.
- Next, tap on the four dots on the left side of the bottom toolbar.
- From the list of options, tap ‘Location’.
- You will find many options on the next screen. You can share your particular location. To start live location sharing, tap the ‘Start Live Location Sharing’ button.
- To stop location sharing, click the ‘Stop live location sharing’ option.
- If you want to share a specific location, tap the Pin icon and place the pin on the place you want to share.
- To send the location, tap the ‘Send Location’ button.
Final remarks: How to Share Location With Facebook Messenger
I hope you understand this article, How to Share Location With Facebook Messenger. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.