This tutorial is about How to share post on Instagram from your PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to share post on Instagram from your PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to share post on Instagram from your PC
Posting to Instagram from your desktop or computer is an awesome option if you don’t have your phone handy or want to access company assets on your laptop. Or you may want to use a larger screen. For these and other reasons, you may be wondering, “Can I post to Instagram from my computer?” We have good news and all the details to help you post to Instagram from your computer.
How to share posts on Instagram from your PC
Here are ways to post to Instagram from your PC or Mac. We’ll also show you how to post through Hootsuite, which works on any operating system.
Method 1: How to Post to Instagram from Your Computer Using Hootsuite
To post to Instagram from a PC or Mac using Hootsuite, follow these steps:
- Log into your Hootsuite dashboard. If you don’t have an account yet, create one here for free.
- From your dashboard, click the green New Post button at the top.
- The New Post window will appear. Under Post to, select the Instagram account where you want to post your content. If you haven’t added an account yet, you can do so by clicking + Add a social network in the box and following the instructions.
- Drop the image, video and / or carousel (multiple images and videos) that you want to post on Instagram in the Media section. Enhance your image and / or video with the photo editor.
- Once you’re done, add your title in the Text section, as well as any hashtags you want to use. You also have the option to add a location at the bottom.
- When you have prepared your post, review it for errors. Once you’re sure everything is okay to post, click the Post Now button at the bottom. Alternatively, you can also Schedule for later if you want it to be published at a later time.
Method 2: How to post to Instagram from a PC or Mac
Starting in October 2021, all Instagram users can create and publish feed posts from the browser version of the app.
To post to Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps:
- Go to instagram.com and log into your account.
- Click the plus symbol in the upper right corner of the screen (this is the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A window will appear to create a new publication.
- Drag photo or video files to the pop-up window, or click Select from computer to browse and choose files from your PC or Mac. If you want to create a carousel post, you can select up to 10 files.
- Click the frame icon in the lower left corner of the pop-up window to change the aspect ratio of your image or video. You can also use the zoom function (mirror icon at the bottom left) and drag your file to edit its frame. When you’re done, click Next in the upper right corner.
- Edit your image. You can select one of 12 preset effects on the Filters tab or go to the Settings tab and manually adjust settings like brightness, contrast, and fading. Click Next.
- Write your caption. Click on the smiley icon to browse and choose emojis. You can also type a location in the Add Location bar, restrict comments in Advanced Settings, and add alt text to your files in the Accessibility section.
- Click Share.
Method 3: How to Post to Instagram from Your Computer Using Creator Studio
If Instagram is your preferred social network and you don’t mind not having all your social networks in one panel, Creator Studio could be a good option for you.
Please note that by using Creator Studio, you can publish and schedule all kinds of posts other than Instagram Stories.
How to post to Instagram using Creator Studio:
- Make sure you are connected to Instagram in Creator Studio.
- Navigate to the Instagram section.
- Click Create Post.
- Click on Instagram Feed.
- Choose the account you want to post to (if you have more than one Instagram account connected).
- Add a title and location (optional).
- Click Add content to add photos or videos.
- Then choose between these 2 options:
- Click From File Upload to upload new content.
- Click From Facebook Page to post content that you have already shared to your Facebook.
- (Optional) If you want to simultaneously post this content to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram account, check the box next to your page under Post to Facebook. You can add additional details to your Facebook post after posting to Instagram.
- Click Publish.
How to post an Instagram story from the desktop
You can post an Instagram story from your computer using a third-party social media management tool like Hootsuite.
If you don’t have Hootsuite, you can post an Instagram Story from your PC or Mac using the following steps:
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Go to developer mode in Safari or Google Chrome (see the Mac and PC sections above for detailed steps).
- Click on the camera in the upper left.
- Choose an image or video that you would like to add to your story. Edit it with text, stickers, filters, gifs, or anything else.
- Tap Add to your story at the bottom.
Final remarks: How to share post on Instagram from your PC
I hope you understand this article, How to share post on Instagram from your PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.