This tutorial is about How to Share Your Screen with Others Using Google Duo. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Share Your Screen with Others Using Google Duo. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Share Your Screen with Others Using Google Duo
Google Duo is a fantastic video calling service that works on many devices. Due to Duo’s simplicity and flexibility to make voice-only and video calls, the service has become one of the best conference calling apps for Android. There are many tips and tricks for using Duo, but perhaps one of the most useful is screen sharing. This feature is useful in many ways: Whether you want to help someone with a problem on their device or show a friend a funny video, knowing how to share your phone’s screen on a Google Duo call can come in handy on your next phone call. chat.
In 2020, video call communication is the new norm. As a result, users are increasingly turning to apps that offer these services for both personal and professional use. Google Duo is one of the many options now available to users. The app, which was originally intended to be a simple competitor to Facetime, is one of the best of its kind and can be used on both mobile and desktop. Here we will show you how to share your screen with others on Google Duo on Android.
How to share screen on Google Duo
- Download and install the Google Duo app on your compatible Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open the app and agree to the demands for access to your photos, camera, and microphone.
- Select a person from your contact list to call them. They will also need the GoogleDuo app. You will be prompted to invite them if they don’t have it.
- Once in the call, open the Effects screen by selecting the button at the bottom right. They look like three cartoon stars.
- Select the Share screen icon. It looks like a smartphone with an arrow on it. The app will ask you to confirm that this is what you want to do and will warn you that you might share secret or personal information, depending on what you do.
- Select Start Now to begin sharing your screen, and then you’ll be asked if you want to share audio from videos or apps. Select Share Audio or Don’t Share.
Final remarks: How to Share Your Screen with Others Using Google Duo
I hope you understand this article, How to Share Your Screen with Others Using Google Duo. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.