This tutorial is about How to sign documents on Android Smartphone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to sign documents on Android Smartphone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to sign documents on Android Smartphone
Interestingly, PDF files often bring us back to the real world in our digital environment.
When you need to sign a PDF, you are often forced to print it, sign it with a pen, and then scan it again on your computer. It is a waste of paper, ink and time. Fortunately, a host of PDF signing apps have emerged in recent years, allowing you to sign PDF documents right from your phone.
And if you have an Android phone, Adobe Reader, one of the best signature apps, is free.
Here’s how to use Adobe Reader on your Android device to sign a PDF.
How to sign a PDF on your Android device
1. Download the Adobe Reader application from the Google Play Store on your device. The application is free and does not take up much space.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open it and do the initial setup. When you’re ready, open your PDF in the app. You can do this more easily by going directly to the PDF file and selecting Adobe Reader as the program to open it.
3. Press the pencil icon at the bottom right of the application screen, then press “Complete and sign?”
Four. Press the fountain pen nib icon, then press “Create Signature”
5. Sign with your finger in the “Sign here” area, then tap “Done”.
6. Touch the fountain pen icon again, and then touch the signature you just created.
7. Touch anywhere in the PDF to place the signature. Touch and hold your finger on the signature and then drag it to where you would like it to be permanently set.
Now tap on the check mark in the upper left corner and you are done. Then the PDF can be exported via email, text, and more.
Final remarks: How to sign documents on Android Smartphone
I hope you understand this article, How to sign documents on Android Smartphone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.