This tutorial is about How to Stream Audio on Apple Music Losslessly. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Stream Audio on Apple Music Losslessly. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Stream Audio on Apple Music Losslessly
Good news for music lovers! Apple has introduced Lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos options for all Apple Music subscribers in India. This comes a few weeks after Apple officially introduced Lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) this summer. Starting today, the server-side update should enable these two options on supported iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV 4K.
Apple Music Lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos are available for free, and you don’t have to pay more for your current Apple Music subscription. We will try to answer all your questions about how it works, if your iPhone supports it, how much it costs, and also how to enable these options in the first place.
What is lossless audio in Apple Music? Simply put, it is a much higher quality audio file that you can access, and the kind of detail you can hear from audio speakers that support lossless audio and Hi-Res audio formats will be unmatched. These lossless, high-resolution audio files are also much larger when stored alongside a typical high-quality audio file.
Apple claims that a three-minute music track is approximately 6MB when streamed or downloaded in high-quality mode. A music track of the same length in Lossless mode is approximately 36MB, while the High-Resolution Lossless standard requires up to 145MB for the same track.
How to Listen Lossless Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
Steps to enable lossless streaming on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings and go to Music.
- Select Audio quality.
- Enable lossless audio.
- Some new options will appear. Let’s take a look at those: Cellular Streaming – Most days I prefer high batch quality to save my data usage Wi-Fi-Streaming – If you have a compatible adapter for High-Resolution Lossless, there is nothing like it, otherwise , stick to Lossless.Download – Choose the smartest option here, depending on the space available on your device.
Listen Lossless to Apple Music on Mac
How to enable lossless streaming on your Mac
- Launch the Apple Music app.
- From the top menu bar, choose Music → Preferences.
- Go to the Playback tab.
- In the Audio Quality section, check Lossless.
- Then select Lossless or Hi-Res.
Enable Lossless Apple Music on Apple TV 4K
Steps to enable lossless audio on Apple TV
- Go to Apple TV Settings and select Applications.
- Choose Music → Audio Quality.
- Select lossless.
Final remarks: How to Stream Audio on Apple Music Losslessly
I hope you understand this article, How to Stream Audio on Apple Music Losslessly. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.