This tutorial is about How to Switch AirPods Between iPhone/iPad/Mac. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Switch AirPods Between iPhone/iPad/Mac. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Switch AirPods Between iPhone/iPad/Mac
As long as you’re signed in on other devices, like your Mac or iPad, you can easily switch over to AirPods to use as an audio device. You don’t have to manually re-pair them with each device. Instead, you just need to go to the Bluetooth settings on each device and select the AirPods. The second generation AirPods make this even faster than the first model: you can go from music on one device to audio on another in less than two seconds.
AirPods have been praised in many quarters. What I like the most is how easy it is to pair them with the iPhone and then automatically connect them to other devices like iPad, Apple Watch and Mac that are signed in with the same Apple ID. As a result, it’s incredibly easy to pair AirPods with these devices. It’s extremely easy and saves you some time and saves you fiddling with menus and AirPods like I did. Just make sure you’ve paired them with an iPhone first by opening the AirPods case and tapping on the pop-up menu. Then follow these easy steps to switch to a Mac or iPad.
How to Switch AirPods Between iPhone/iPad/Mac
How to switch AirPods between iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Have AirPods in your ears and out of their case, making sure they’re charged enough to use
- Open Control Center on the iPhone or iPad you want to switch AirPods to
- Touch and hold the Music controls
- Tap the little AirPlay audio icon in the corner, it looks like a triangle with circles coming out of it.
- Look under the “Headphones” section and tap on the AirPods you want to connect to and switch to the current device
- Wait a moment, and a check mark will appear next to the “AirPods” name, meaning they have been switched to the current device and are ready to use.
How to Switch AirPods from iPhone/iPad to Mac
- Put the AirPods in your ears
- On the Mac, pull down the Bluetooth menu bar item
- Select “AirPods” from the list, then choose “Connect” to switch AirPods from iPhone to Mac
Final remarks: How to Switch AirPods Between iPhone/iPad/Mac
I hope you understand this article, How to Switch AirPods Between iPhone/iPad/Mac. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.