This tutorial is about How to sync and share iPhone images with Android devices and a computer. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to sync and share iPhone images with Android devices and a computer. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to sync and share iPhone images with Android devices and a computer
You went out with your friends and used their iPhone to bring back great memories. However, you are not sure how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android device. The quality of photos and movies is generally distorted during wireless transfers. Do not worry! We are here to provide you with the best methods to transfer photos from iPhone to Android.
Method 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android in 1 Click
When you ask yourself ‘how do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android? We are preparing the definitive answer for you. This section of the article includes MobileTrans – Phone Transfer to transfer your beautiful photos.
Let’s Transfer Photos from iOS to Android with MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
- Download and get MobileTrans – Phone Transfer installed and running on your computer. Get a Lightning cable and connect your iPhone to PC. Do the same using a USB cable for your Android mobile.
- Hit the ‘Phone Transfer’ tab and then select iPhone as the source device on the next screen. Android device must be selected as the target device.
- As you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Tap on the ‘Photos’ checkbox from the list of available data types and then hit the ‘Start’ button.
- Allow some time to transfer the photos and then press the ‘OK’ button after the process is finished. That’s it, now you know how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android using the fastest solution MobileTrans – Phone Transfer.
Method 2. Transfer photos from iPhone to Android by dragging and dropping
If you are thinking about how to share photos from iPhone to Android, then the old drag and drop method is another option. From the default iPhone photos directory, you can drag and drop photos into Android photos folder. A Windows device with pre-installed Android and iOS device drivers is a prerequisite here.
Here’s how to move photos from iPhone to Android:
- Connect the Android and iOS device (iPhone) to your computer with the respective USB cables. Go to ‘My Computer’ and you can see the device drivers for both phones there.
- Now, in a new window, open the iPhone storage. Do the same for Android device storage.
- Go to the DCIM folder on your iPhone and locate the image folders within it. Now, select the desired photos and drag and drop them into the images folder of the Android mobile.
Method 3. Top 3 Apps to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android
For questions like how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer. We have some amazing answers for you. Shareit for that matter can avoid involving a computer and transferring photos or other files from your iPhone to an Android device. Dropbox and Send Anywhere are also good alternatives to transfer images from iPhone to Android.
1. Share it
With no cables or mobile data, transferring photos between iPhone or Android mobile is just a click away. This cross-platform file sharing tool works both on your computer and on a mobile phone.
In addition to file sharing, it allows you to listen to music. Encrypt photos and videos to protect your privacy. You can even transfer files between laptops and mobile devices with it.
2. Send anywhere
Send Anywhere is another faster and effortless unlimited file sharing tool. You do not need to login or register to use this application. Share photos and videos in original size on your computer or with friends.
It can do it all, in addition to transferring audio files to an iOS device. There is a 6-digit password to send and receive files securely. You must enter the key on the target device to receive the files. You can also generate and share a 48 hour valid link for multiple people. If you send a notification to the receiving device, it will not need a key to receive data.
You can play music and share your playlist with your friends. It incorporates a video player to play the videos you have received.
This cloud storage facility is designed to sync files across devices and keep them in a central repository for 24-hour access. You can even share large files with people who don’t have a Dropbox account. It is armed with a shared folder, document scanner and allows offline access. It makes it easy to collaborate with others. It has a comment option for the files to work as a team. You can not only share or sync, but also edit PowerPoint, Word, and Excel files. Others can access files in shared folders. Apart from that, you can convert whiteboards, receipts and notes to PDF files with this program.
Method 4. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android Selectively
Dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) is one of the best tools to transfer photos from iPhone to Android phone easily. You can also transfer contacts, SMS, videos, and music from your iPhone to Android. File transfer between iOS devices and PC is possible without using iTunes. Furthermore, the program also transfers data between Android devices and iTunes.
Here comes the detailed guide on how to transfer photos from iOS to Android using dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS):
- Download, install and run dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) on your computer. Connect your iPhone to computer via lightning cable. Please use a different but genuine USB cable to connect the Android device in the same way.
- Click on the ‘Transfer’ tab of the dr.fone toolkit interface. Since you want to transfer image files between the devices, please tap on the ‘photos’ tab in the top menu.
- The list of image files will be displayed on the screen. Choose the desired files on your iPhone that you want to share. Tap the ‘Export’ button and then select export to device.
- After that, connect your Android phone to PC and copy photos from your computer to Android phone.
Final remarks: How to sync and share iPhone images with Android devices and a computer
I hope you understand this article, How to sync and share iPhone images with Android devices and a computer. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.