This tutorial is about How to take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing
Snapchat is without a doubt one of the most popular social media apps that we have on our smartphones. It’s fun when we try to keep up the “Snapchat streak” with our friends. Another thing that could be fun is taking a screenshot of the snapshots of others in the app without them knowing, but unfortunately, there is no direct way.
However, there are some solutions and we are here to help with that. If you want to know how to take a screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing (by “they” I mean people who don’t want to know about your trick), read on.
How to take a screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing
Use the built-in screen recorder
- Just swipe down the screen to access the notification panel.
- Swipe again to access the Quick Settings panel.
- Now, swipe right on the panel until you see the Screen Record icon.
- Tap it to get started.
- Go to Settings and find the Control Center option.
- Tap on it and select the Customize controls option.
- After this, just add the screen recorder option and you are done.
Using a screen recording application
- You just have to install any of the various Android screen recording apps available on the Google Play Store. For clarity, you can check out our list of the best screen recording apps and download the ones you like.
Use the Google Assistant for Android devices
- Open Snapchat and the snapshots you want to save to your gallery.
- Call the Google Assistant by long-pressing the home button or with a simple “OK, Google.”
- Ask the digital assistant to take a screenshot verbally or in writing and the work is done without anyone knowing.
Using airplane mode
- Open Snapchat to make sure all snaps are uploaded (even if you don’t see them!)
- Now, turn off Wi-Fi, mobile data, and even Bluetooth. After this, turn on airplane mode.
- Once you’ve made sure your device doesn’t have internet connectivity, just open Snapchat.
- Just open the Snap you want to take a screenshot of, take a screenshot, and you’re done. After 30 seconds or a minute, turn on your Internet connection and no one will know what you just did.
Final remarks: How to take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing
I hope you understand this article, How to take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.