This tutorial is about How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone
TikTok users are sharing a useful iPhone screenshot technique today on “Things We Learned On The Internet.” Did you know that you can take a snapshot of an entire web page on your phone, save it as a PDF, and come back to it whenever you want? Full page screenshot is a very easy and useful skill, but I had no idea it was possible until I saw this TikTok video, even though I have owned an iPhone for over a decade.
This useful hack is for you if, like me, you are bored of taking screenshots of web pages on your phone in chunks and figuring out what order they belong in. Let me walk you through the process, and you’ll be capturing full page screenshots. Instantly.
How to take a full page screenshot on your iPhone
- Navigate to the desired web page in the Safari app.
- Disconnect by simultaneously pressing the lock button and the volume up button
- Then keep an eye out for the screenshot preview that appears in the lower left corner of your phone screen.
- Once you see the preview, click on it and you will be taken to a screen that gives you image editing capabilities (here, you will have the option to crop the screenshot, mark it up, add your signature, and more)
- Once you have completed the desired edits, you will see two options above the image. The default screenshot option is “Screen”, but on the right you will see the option “Full Page”.
- Select “Full Page” to transform your normal screenshot into a full page screenshot, then use the slider on the right side of your screen to navigate through your captured web page.
How do I save a full page screenshot?
The only thing that’s a bit tricky about full-page screenshots is the process you’ll go through to save them. Unlike normal screenshots, full page screenshots are not saved in Photos.
Once you have edited a full page screenshot to your satisfaction, click “Done” in the upper left corner of the screen. This will ask you to delete the screenshot or save it as a PDF under Files. If you choose to save the full page screenshot, you will be given several options such as saving the screenshot to your folder on your iCloud Drive or saving it to your iPhone in a folder like Pages.
Once you figure out where you would like to save your file, just hit the save button and you’re good to go.
Final remarks: How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Take Webpage Screenshots on an iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.