This tutorial is about How to terminate Apple Music Subscription. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to terminate Apple Music Subscription. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to terminate Apple Music Subscription
Since its launch in June 2015, Apple Music has become a popular music streaming service among Apple fans. The service allows you to stream over 70 million songs, listen to playlists created by music experts, and listen to 24/7 Apple Music 1 radio station curated by DJs from around the world. You can listen to Apple Music on Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Android device, newer Apple TV, and the web. Apple offers a three-month free trial, and Verizon customers with an unlimited plan can even sign up for a free six-month subscription.
That all sounds great, but what if Apple Music isn’t what you wanted? Maybe it’s too expensive or you don’t listen to enough music to justify the cost. Perhaps another music streaming service has stolen your heart, ears, and budget. Whatever the reason, you want to cancel your membership. If you cancel your free trial subscription, it will be canceled immediately. However, a paid subscription will continue until the end of the current billing period. If you change your mind, you can also sign up for a new subscription, but it won’t start until the start of the next billing cycle. Learn how to say goodbye to Apple Music here.
How to cancel Apple Music on Windows
- You can cancel your Apple Music subscription from your PC as long as you have iTunes installed. To do so, open iTunes and go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and select Account> View my account, then scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the section marked Settings.
- Next to the Subscriptions heading, you will see the Manage option. Click here, then choose the Edit option next to Apple Music and finally click on Unsubscribe.
Cancel Apple Music on a Mac
- On a Mac, you will need to open the App Store application and then click on its name in the lower left corner of the screen. At the top of the main panel, click View info and then scroll down until you find the section marked Manage. Here you will see Subscriptions with the option to Manage them. Click on the latter, then search for Apple Music, click Edit, and then Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel Apple Music on iPhone or iPad
- To end your Apple Music subscription on your iOS or iPadOS device, open the Settings app and then tap on your account name at the top of the page. On the next screen, you will see an option for Subscriptions. Tap this, then select Apple Music from the list and tap Unsubscribe.
- If you don’t see an option for Subscriptions, tap iTunes and App Store instead, then select your Apple ID and tap View Apple ID, scroll down until you find Subscriptions, select it, then tap Apple Music and Cancel Subscription.
Final remarks: How to terminate Apple Music Subscription
I hope you understand this article, How to terminate Apple Music Subscription. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.