Hello everyone, today in this article we will show you how to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Pixel. Web-based chat platforms such as WhatsApp are supposed to make it easy to synchronize with the other devices they are installed on, but this has never been the case. Moving WhatsApp from Android to another Android device is simple enough, but from iPhone to Android and vice versa? That’s a complicated story.
Google announced that the WhatsApp chat history onboard feature for transferring messages from iPhones to Android is now coming to Pixel and all other Android 12 smartphones. This feature is already accessible on Samsung Galaxy devices, but unlike phones. Samsung where the feature is accessible on devices running Android 10 and above, here it is limited to phones running Android 12.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Pixel
This is how you can use it:
- Download and install MobileTrans on your computer. Launch MobileTrans and choose “WhatsApp Transfer”.
- Connect your devices to the computer. Select “Transfer WhatsApp messages” and let the program detect your devices.
- After that, the following window will appear.
- Click “Start” and then click “Yes” to continue. Keep the devices connected until the process is complete.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android with an Android App
- Connect your Android phone and iPhone with a USB OTG adapter. Open Wutsapper and then you need to authorize it to access the iOS device.
- Click the “Start Copying” button and the app will transfer the WhatsApp backup package to iPhone to your Android phone.
- Wait several minutes – Wutsapper will convert iPhone backup package to Android backup format.
- Restore WhatsApp backup on your Android with the tutorial guide.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log into your account.
- Go to “Settings”> “Chats”> “Chat Backup”.
- Select the “Backup Now” button to start backing up your current WhatsApp data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Login to your WhatsApp account. WhatsApp will appear asking if you want to restore the backup data for the first time.
- Choose “Restore” if you are prompted to restore from WhatsApp iCloud and wait until it is ready.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Email Chat
Here are the details of how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android phone with email chat
- First of all, go to your device’s “Settings” in WhatsApp from your iPhone, tap on “Chat Settings”, then hit “Email Chat” from the list.
- Select the WhatsApp history you would like to transfer. A window will appear that says “Attach media will generate a larger email message.” You just need to click “No Media” or “Attach Media” depending on what you need.
- Enter the email address and select “Send”.
- Login to your email account on your Android phone, you can view your old WhatsApp chats in an email from your new device. But you cannot sync WhatsApp data with your WhatsApp application on Android device.
Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android via WazzapMigrator
- First, launch iTunes from your iPhone, and then connect your iPhone to your computer with a Lightning cable.
- Select “Summary”> uncheck “Encrypt local backup”> then select the “Backup now” option on the right to start the backup process for your iOS device.
- Visit the WazzapMigrator Lite website> search for the “iBackup Viewer” program and download it to your computer.
- Run the software, select the iOS device> click the “Flat Files” icon at the bottom right of the menu. On the next screen, tap the “Free View” mode> browse the following file: “AppDomainGroup-group.net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.shared”
- In the menu on the right, choose the file option “ChatStorage.sqlite”> select the “Export” button. In the same “ChatStorage.sqlite” menu> open “Message folder”> select the desired “Media” files. Press the “Export” option and don’t forget to save it in the “ChatStorage.sqlite” file.
- Connect your Android device to the computer. Browse Android phone in “File Viewer / Explorer” and set Windows desktop to view exported files to computer. Drag the media folder and the ChatStorage.sqlite file to the “Download” folder on your Android phone.
- Now install the WazzapMigrator Lite application on your Android device. This will scan and detect ChatStorage.sqlite on the device. After the scanning process, select the “Play” button.
- Download the Google Play Store and reinstall the WhatsApp application.
We hope you enjoy our article on How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Pixel. We have known for some time that Google has been working on a tool that would allow iPhone users to seamlessly transfer their data, including WhatsApp chats, to an Android phone. If you liked our article, please share it with others.