This tutorial is about How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass
There is nothing worse than when you read something and the text is so small that you are forced to squint. Nobody needs to print such a small text! Maybe you wear glasses and you just can’t see what is happening due to the brightness and size of the text. Apple has created a feature called “Magnifier” that turns your iPhone into a magnifying glass.
Maybe you’re trying to read your favorite restaurant menu, or you have a book you like and the author decided to save on printing costs and keep the font size as small as possible. The magnifying glass allows you to enlarge labels, newspapers, books, menus and much more with your camera. And all with the greatest of ease.
How to enable the magnifying glass
- Launch Settings from your home screen.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Touch Magnifier.
- Tap the switch next to Magnifier.
- Once enabled, simply triple-press the side button or the home button (if your iPhone has one) to launch it. You may need to choose Magnifier if you have multiple accessibility options enabled.
How to zoom in with the magnifying glass
- Launch the Magnifier app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Touch, hold and drag the slider to adjust the magnification: left to decrease and right to increase magnification.
Final remarks: How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass
I hope you understand this article, How to turn iPhone in to a magnifying glass. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.