This tutorial is about How to Turn off Music Automatically after a Specific Time. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Turn off Music Automatically after a Specific Time. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Turn off Music Automatically after a Specific Time
Everyone has a habit of listening to their favorite music playlist and enjoying the happy feeling that comes with it. Many of us tend to listen to music at night before falling asleep because it provides a sense of calm and peace. Some of us even struggle with insomnia, and music can provide an extremely helpful solution here. It relaxes us and distracts our thoughts from the stress and anxiety that may plague us. In fact, the current generation is creating new waves by pushing music forward and making sure it reaches every corner of the world. Various streaming platforms like Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Gaana, JioSaavn, etc. are accessible to everyone.
If we listen to music just before falling asleep, it is very likely that we will fall asleep while doing it. Although this is completely unintentional, this scenario has many disadvantages. First and foremost are the health hazards that can result from listening to music through headphones for an extended period of time. This can be dangerous if you get stuck in your headphones overnight and increases your chances of hearing problems.
How to automatically turn off music after a specific time
Set a sleep timer for Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Clock app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, tap on the Timer tab at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, set the time duration and select the ‘When Timer Ends’ option.
- Scroll down and choose the ‘Stop Playing’ option. Then tap Set in the top right corner.
- Tap Start to start the sleep timer. Now, you can go ahead and enjoy music, knowing that Apple Music will stop playing music at the stipulated time.
- Please note that you can cancel/pause the sleep timer at any time. Go to Clock app -> Timer and tap Cancel/Pause.
Set sleep timer in Apple Music for Android
- Open Apple Music on your Android phone and play a song to enter the music playback interface. When you’re here, tap on the vertical three-dot menu in the right corner and choose “Sleep Timer.”
- When you select “Sleep Timer” from the pop-up menu, you will see the available durations. Options include 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, and when the current song or album ends. Choose the desired duration of the sleep timer and you are all set. Apple Music will automatically pause the song after the default amount of time.
- To disable the sleep timer in Apple Music, open the sleep timer interface (three-dot menu in the current playback UI -> sleep timer) and tap the countdown. When you see the timer options, select “Off” and the music will continue to play even after the sleep timer you previously set.
Set a sleep timer for Apple Music on Mac
- Launch System Preferences on your Mac and go to the ‘Battery’ settings.
- Then select Schedule.
- Next, check the box to the left of Sleep. Then set your preferred time duration. At the end, be sure to click OK to confirm.
Set a sleep timer for Apple Music on Windows
- Setting a sleep timer for Apple Music on Windows is just as easy. All you need to do is head to Settings -> System -> Power & sleep -> Sleep. Then set the time duration and you are good to go.
Final words: How to Turn off Music Automatically after a Specific Time
I hope you understand this article, How to Turn off Music Automatically after a Specific Time. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.