This tutorial is about How to Turn Off or Restart an iPhone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Turn Off or Restart an iPhone. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Turn Off or Restart an iPhone
If you have an iPhone X, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12, there’s a new way to turn off your phone. On older iPhones, you would hold down the Side (Power) button until you see the Slide to Power off option to turn off the phone. Pressing and holding the side button on an iPhone X or iPhone 11 now activates Siri. You can still use a key sequence to turn off your iPhone and we’ll show you an option to turn off your iPhone without using the buttons. We also show you some methods to restart your iPhone.
With the arrival of the iPhone X, the side button that was reserved for controlling the device’s power now brings up Siri, requiring you to do a little extra work to turn off the phone. Hold down the side button and either volume button for a few seconds. This will bring up the screen with a slider that you can use to complete the process. Move the slider to the off position and your device will turn off.
Turn off your iPhone using the buttons
- There are two ways to turn off your iPhone X or iPhone 11 using the buttons.
- One method is to press and hold the Volume Up button or the Volume Down button and the Side button simultaneously until you see the Slide to power off slider.
- Alternatively, you can quickly press the Volume Up button followed by the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Side button to access the Slide to power off slider. When using this method, the SOS slider is not displayed. If you’re nervous about accidentally triggering a 911 call, you can use this method.
- After using any of the button sequences, drag the Slide to power off slider to the right.
- If you cancel either method using the Cancel button at the bottom, you will need to enter your password to access your phone.
Turn off your iPhone in settings
- On the home screen, tap Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap General.
- Tap Power off at the bottom of the General screen.
- Then drag the Slide to Power Off slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
Final words: How to Turn Off or Restart an iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Turn Off or Restart an iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.