This tutorial is about How to Turn Off the Startup Sound on Windows 11 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Turn Off the Startup Sound on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Turn Off the Startup Sound on Windows 11 PC
Microsoft released Windows 11 in a big way with lots of new features, including a new startup sound that’s extremely dainty and light, and in a way that seems too perfect to be noticed. This feature has been disabled by default in Windows 10 to make the operating system more suitable for people who work privately. However, the startup sound may disturb the decency of places such as meeting rooms, conferences, seminars, etc. So if you are a Windows 10 lover and you want a new Windows 11 to be so quiet, this post will explain how you can turn it off. the startup sound in Windows 11.
The look of a new menu and user interface along with a musical startup feature is not new to Microsoft’s operating system. It used to be found in Windows 95, XP and Windows 7. The Windows startup sound has been reintroduced in an improved way with the option to disable it for usability. This has made the operating system easier to use for people who work at night or in libraries etc.
Microsoft has changed the look and feel of Windows for the new Windows 11. Sounds are no exception. Even the Windows startup sound has changed. It’s easy, short, and possibly ignorant. However, some would prefer to change Windows 11 startup sound or disable it and we will show you how to do it.
How to turn off the startup sound on a Windows 11 PC
Disable Windows 11 startup sound from sound settings
- Open the Settings app with the Windows 11 keyboard shortcut “Win+I”, switch to the “Personalization” tab on the left sidebar and select “Themes”.
- From the Themes settings screen, click on “Sounds”.
- When the “Sound” dialog opens, uncheck the “Play Windows startup sound” option. Windows 11 will no longer play the new startup sound when you turn on your computer.
Stop Windows 11 startup sound from Group Policy Editor
- Press the Windows key, type “run” and click “Open” in the search results.
- When the Run box appears, type “gpedit.msc” and click “OK”.
- Now, navigate to the following path and double-click “Turn off Windows startup sound” on the right pane.
- Computer ConfigurationAdministrative TemplatesSystemLogon
- In the pop-up window that appears, choose “Enabled” and click “OK” or “Apply” to confirm the changes. Once you have done that, restart your PC and you will no longer hear the Windows 11 startup sound.
Disable Windows 11 startup sound from Registry Editor
- Press the Windows key, type “regedit” in Windows Search and click “Open”.
- Navigate to the path shown below and double click “DisableStartupSound” on the right panel.
- By default, the value data will be set to “1”. Change it to “0”, click “OK” and reboot the machine to start your Windows 11 system silently in the future.
Final words: How to Turn Off the Startup Sound on Windows 11 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Turn Off the Startup Sound on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.