This tutorial is about How To Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode
If you like art, the usual and the one you need to look at with discretion, then you already know Tumblr. It’s a popular social media and microblogging site, but it doesn’t belong on any part of the main list that includes Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. If you like to browse Tumblr frequently, you are probably already on posts with the familiar dialogue “This post may contain sensitive multimedia content; Safe mode is on. “It is extremely annoying when you come across this dialogue or message very often.
The NSFW content available on Tumblr makes up a large part of the site. “Not suitable for work” content includes illustrations, gifs, memes, images and video creations created by thousands of creators on the platform. However, this type of content is rated for over 18s and is freely streamed on the social media platform. Advertisers don’t like this very much, so Tumblr has decided to declare an all-out war on such content.
The social media site originally introduced Safe Mode which filters out any nefarious content unsuitable for kids and teens. Safe mode was turned on by default, but it could be turned off with a few simple steps so that users who like this type of content don’t have to scroll through bitter experiences. Later, the social media platform added more complexity and completely removed the option to disable safe mode on some platforms. That is why you are here, and fortunately there are simple solutions to your problem.
SOME QUICK TIPS TO REMEMBER ABOUT TUMBLR SAFE MODE
These are the steps to follow:
- Safe Mode is enabled by default for all users. You have to turn it off manually.
- If your age is under 18 according to the date of birth mentioned by your Tumblr, then you cannot disable safe mode. You have to officially turn 18 and then you can browse the real Tumblr.
- Tumblr’s safe mode settings are not syncing across your devices. Therefore, you need to modify the settings of all your devices and computers separately.
- When you have logged in and disabled Tumblr Safe Mode, you will lose access to NSFW content as soon as you log out. But you can log in again to regain access.
- You can use your Facebook or Google account to log into Tumblr if you don’t have a Tumblr account.
HOW TO TURN OFF TUMBLR SAFE MODE ON ANDROID?
If you are using the Tumblr app on your Android mobile device, you can directly disable safe mode from within the app. By following the steps mentioned below, you can disable Tumblr’s Safe Mode easily. Follow these steps to learn the process:
- Download and install the Tumblr app from the Play Store, if you don’t already have it.
- Launch the Tumblr app and tap the Account icon.
- Next, go to Settings by tapping on the ‘gear icon’.
- Now go to General Settings and then tap on Filtering.
- Finally, toggle the switch present next to Safe Mode to turn it off.
Safe mode is disabled on your Android device now. Now you can easily access all content on Tumblr, including NSFW.
HOW TO TURN OFF TUMBLR SAFE MODE ON IOS?
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you won’t have the option to disable Tumblr’s safe mode directly from the Tumblr app. Instead, you need to turn it off from the Settings app. Follow these steps to learn the process:
- Go to the Settings app from the home screen.
- Now scroll down, find and then tap on Tumblr.
- You will then see safe mode in Tumblr settings, tap on it.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Hide nothing’ option to disable Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is disabled on your iOS device now. Now you can easily access all content on Tumblr, including NSFW.
HOW TO TURN OFF SAFE TUMBLR MODE ON PC?
If you want to disable Tumblr’s safe mode from your computer, you will need to log in with your account. Follow these steps to learn the process:
- Launch your browser, preferably Chrome, and visit Tumble.com on it.
- Log into your Tumblr account and then click the Account icon.
- Now go to Settings and switch to Filtering section.
- Here, simply put the switch present next to Safe Mode in the off position.
Safe Mode is disabled on your computer now. Now you can easily access all content on Tumblr, including NSFW.
Final remarks: How To Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode
I hope you understand this article, How To Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.