This tutorial is about How to Turn off User Account Control On Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Turn off User Account Control On Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Turn off User Account Control On Windows 11
User Account Control (UAC) is a security feature of the Windows operating system designed to prevent unauthorized changes to the system. It was first introduced in Windows Vista and is now included in Windows 11. When applications, users, viruses, or other forms of malware initiate a change, UAC asks for your permission. A program cannot make changes to your computer until it receives permission from the administrator. If the administrator does not approve the changes, they will not be executed and your Windows will remain safe.
When you open a file, UAC doesn’t open automatically. When you or an application tries to make major changes to your Windows, the User Account Control dialog opens and asks for your permission when you open Registry Editor, for example. User Account Control is a security feature that requires a user to confirm changes to the system before you or an application can make them. Although User Account Control is a security feature, some users find it annoying and want to disable it completely. In this article, we show you how to disable User Account Control on a Windows 11 PC.
How to disable user control access in Windows 11
- Click Start, then search for “Control Panel”. Select to open the Control Panel app.
- In Control Panel, select User Accounts. On the next screen, select User Accounts once again.
- In the user profile settings panel, click “Change user account control settings”.
- In the settings panel, drag the button to the bottom for Never notify, and then select OK.
- You will get one last UAC prompt to allow the changes. Choose Yes.
- That will disable UAC in Windows 11 for your account.
- You must be logged in as an administrator to enable or disable User Account Control (UAC).
Final words: How to Turn off User Account Control On Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Turn off User Account Control On Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.