This tutorial is about How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices
Gmail’s repeat feature allows you to temporarily remove email from your inbox and move it around until you need it. After snoozing, the email will reappear in your inbox on the specific date or time you set when you used the option. So if you’re busy or want to reply later, you can move your email to any date and time, whether it’s on your phone or computer. The feature ensures that you don’t miss any emails that you want to reply to later.
How to snooze an email from Gmail in a web browser
- Open your Gmail account in a web browser on your computer.
- Find and hover over the message you want to Snooze.
- At the far right of the subject line, a clock icon will appear along with several other symbols. Click on the.
- A set of default times and an option to choose a custom repeat will appear. Select when you want the email to be visible in your inbox again.
How to search through snoozed emails in Gmail in a web browser
- Open your Gmail account.
- Move your cursor to the left sidebar in your Gmail inbox and click on the clock icon and the folder titled “Snoozed.”
- If you’ve put off a lot of emails and want to locate one quickly and easily, click the search bar at the top of your Gmail inbox and type in a keyword.
How to snooze a Gmail email on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail application on your iPhone or Android.
- Long press on the email you want to Snooze until the top search bar is replaced by a menu bar with four options: a file, a trash, a letter, and three dots.
- Select the three dots icon in the upper right to open the email options menu. On an iPhone, this will appear at the bottom of the screen. For Android users, the menu will appear at the top right of the Gmail application.
- Touch the Snooze option.
- To “Snooze” multiple messages, touch and hold each email for which you want a reminder.
- Select the three dots when they appear, then select the “Snooze” option.
- Touch the date and time you want to be reminded.
How to search through snoozed emails in Gmail on a mobile device
- Open the Gmail app.
- Touch the three lines located at the top of the Gmail application on the left side of the search bar. When you do, a folder menu will appear.
- Select “Postponed” from the second “All Tags” submenu. This will display all of your postponed messages, with the option to search emails via the search bar.
Final remarks: How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices
I hope you understand this article, How to Turn On/Off Snooze in Gmail on web and mobile devices. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.