This tutorial is about How To Turn on Popups in Safari Browser. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Turn on Popups in Safari Browser. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Turn on Popups in Safari Browser
Pop-ups are a double-edged sword. Advantageous pop-ups may prompt you to search for support brochures, send you important discount codes while shopping, or open a robust download window. Malignant or irritating pop-ups are significantly more common and can clog your device with bloatware, adware, and different types of malware.
Also, some sites that rely on promotion for revenue block entry to their destinations, except if you unblock their ads. Navigate easier by finding out how to allow and block pop-up windows in Safari.
How to disable the pop-up blocker in Safari Desktop
The following method will only work for Mac desktops and laptops running Safari.
- Open Safari.
- Click on “Safari” in the Apple menu in the upper left corner of your screen. You will need to be in the Safari app to access this menu.
- Then click Preferences. You can also access Safari Preferences using the Command + comma keyboard shortcut. For a list of the most useful Mac keyboard shortcuts, check out our previous article here.
- Click the Websites tab at the top of the Preferences window.
- From the left sidebar, click Pop-ups.
- Finally, click on the drop-down menu in the lower right corner of the window and select Allow. This will make Safari allow all pop-ups. You can also choose to block all pop-ups or notify you each time they are blocked.
If you don’t want to allow all pop-ups in Safari, you can set exceptions for certain websites or web pages that you currently have open. In the same Preferences window, click the drop-down menu next to a website and select Allow.
How to allow pop-ups on iPhone
If you have an iPhone or iOS device, Safari is your default browser. If you want to know how to block pop-up windows on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app. This is an application that comes on your device and cannot be removed. It has a gear-shaped icon.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari. This will have an icon that looks like your Safari app.
- Finally, activate the toggle next to Block pop-up windows. You will know it is on when it is green.
Final remarks: How To Turn on Popups in Safari Browser
I hope you understand this article, How To Turn on Popups in Safari Browser. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.