This tutorial is about How to Uninstall or Reinstall Sticky Notes in Windows 11 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Uninstall or Reinstall Sticky Notes in Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Uninstall or Reinstall Sticky Notes in Windows 11 PC
Sticky notes are digital post-its that help create quick notes. Instead of a physical brochure made of sticky sheets of paper, this app stores notes, reminders, “to do’s” and all the small but important information. You can have as many sticky notes as you can and even extend a single note to a certain extent. Sticky notes are very useful to better organize your work and summarize your thoughts and ideas in one place.
The new Sticky Notes app comes with some new features that are not part of the classic Sticky Notes program. Apart from the new features, the advantage of the Sticky Notes app is that we can easily reset and reinstall the app if it doesn’t work as it should. Sticky Notes also supports various Insights data including dates, times and others when Cortana is enabled and functional.
When you type something with a time or date, the time or date turns into blue links that you can click or tap to set reminders. If your Windows device has a pen or stylus, you can also use it to draw or write notes directly on a sticky note.
How to uninstall or reinstall Sticky Notes on Windows 11 PC
Uninstall Sticky Notes using Windows Settings
- Open Windows Settings from the Start menu or press the key combination “Windows Key + I” on the keyboard.
- Select the “Apps” option on the left sidebar and click the “Apps & Features” option.
- Scroll down, click on the vertical dots menu in the sticky notes section and select the “Advanced” button.
- Scroll down and select the “Uninstall” option in the uninstall section.
Uninstall Sticky Notes using PowerShell
- Open PowerShell as an administrator from the Start menu.
- Type the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes | Remove-AppxPackage and the sticky note program will be removed.
Reinstall Sticky Notes in Windows
- Open Windows Store from the Start menu or press the key combination “Windows Key + R” to open Windows Run, type: “ms-windows-store:” (without quotes) and press the Enter key.
- Search for “Sticky Notes” in the search bar.
- Click the “Get” button to install the sticky notes.
Final words: How to Uninstall or Reinstall Sticky Notes in Windows 11 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Uninstall or Reinstall Sticky Notes in Windows 11 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.