This tutorial is about How to Update Apple AirPods. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Update Apple AirPods. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Update Apple AirPods
In an effort to make owning and maintaining your AirPods effortless, Apple does not allow you to update your AirPods manually. In fact, there is no way to update them manually. If updates are available, they will be installed automatically. Apple may not perform firmware updates for its popular AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max frequently, but when it does, you want to be able to access the latest features as soon as possible. The continued support from the tech giant shows that there could be even bigger features and improvements for one of the best wireless headphones out there. However, the truly wireless earphones and headphones from the AirPods range should perform better with the software update.
However, to find out what specifically has changed, users need to install the update on their AirPods model and browse to find out what’s new and better about the new software. Currently, the software update is only available for AirPods headphones and earphones. There is no word on whether Beats headphones and earphones will receive the new update. It’s a bit tricky to manually update the AirPods to newer firmware versions. However, there is an easy way to keep AirPods turned on and connect to iPhone via Bluetooth, according to Apple.
How to update AirPods
To check what version of firmware your AirPods are running and to update the AirPods firmware, follow these steps:
- Connect your AirPods to your iPhone.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings> Bluetooth.
- Tap the i icon next to your AirPods.
- Scroll down to the About section. The Version line tells you which version of the AirPods firmware you are using. (For older models or older versions of iOS, you may need to tap on the name of your AirPods and then look for the Firmware version line.)
- If you think an update is available, you can try to force it to install.
Manual AirPods update
You can try to force an update. If there is an AirPods firmware update, it will be installed after following the instructions below.
- Put your AirPods in their charging case.
- Connect the charging case to a power source.
- Make sure your AirPods and their case are physically close to your iPhone.
Final remarks: How to Update Apple AirPods
I hope you understand this article, How to Update Apple AirPods. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.