This tutorial is about How to Update Your Android Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Update Your Android Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Update Your Android Device
Android is one of the largest mobile operating systems on the market and runs on most non-iPhones smartphones (running iOS). Keeping your Android phone up to date will ensure you get the latest features and keep your device safe. Android security patches are available on a monthly basis, while full Android updates are released annually, usually in August or September (additional incremental Android OS updates are sometimes released as well, although there is no set frequency).
Devices running near-standard Android (such as Google Pixel, Motorola, and Nokia phones) generally receive these OS and security updates first, while third-party phones, with more modified Android experiences, may have to wait weeks. or even months to receive the corresponding updates. .
How to update the Android operating system manually
- Open your Android phone and make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi. Sometimes the updates are large and can consume a lot of your data, so using Wi-Fi is recommended.
- Navigate to the “Settings” icon, usually represented by a gear wheel, and click on it. In the “Settings” menu, scroll down to find the “About phone” option and tap on it.
- Find “System Updates” and select it. Then choose “Check for updates” followed by “Update to download and install the latest version of Android.”
How to make the Android operating system update automatically
- Open your Android device and navigate to “Settings”.
- Scroll down the “Settings” menu until you find “Software Update”.
- Here, you will see an option for “Automatic download over Wi-Fi”. Slide the lever to the right to activate this option; the lever will turn green.
- Close the menu. Your Android device will now update automatically, as long as it is in Wi-Fi range.
Final remarks: How to Update Your Android Device
I hope you understand this article, How to Update Your Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.