This tutorial is about How to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10
Microsoft’s free Windows 11 update from Windows 10 is now rolling out. Microsoft will begin offering the free update for new devices that ship with Windows 10 before the operating system is available for other eligible existing hardware.
However, not all existing Windows 10 PCs can be upgraded to Windows 11. Windows 11 requires Intel Coffee Lake or Zen 2 CPUs and above, TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) support, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. That leaves millions of PCs unable to officially upgrade to Windows 11, although there will be unsupported workarounds if you really want Windows 11. Microsoft is also gradually rolling out Windows 11, so the free update will not be offered for all existing PCs that are still officially supported. According to Microsoft, all existing and licensed PCs should be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 by mid-2022.
How to download and install Windows 11: make sure your PC can run Windows 11
- Download and run Microsoft’s PC Health Check application to make sure your PC meets Microsoft’s basic requirements.
- Download the Windows 11 installation wizard from Microsoft. As stated above, Microsoft offers multiple ways to install Windows 11, and using the wizard is the simplest option. So head over to Microsoft’s Download Windows 11 page and select Windows 11 Setup Wizard.
- Open the .exe file and follow the instructions on the screen. After that, accept the EULA (End User License Agreement) to begin the installation process.
- Wait for Windows 11 to install. This may take a few hours. Feel free to catch up on Squid Game or keep playing Metroid Dread while you wait for the installation to finish.
- Follow the instructions below and start enjoying Windows 11.
Once the installation is complete, you should find all your files and applications in the same place where you left them before the update. Some may get a new look (those rounded edges in apps and folders look great, right?) But everything should work as you remember. In Windows 11, you may have to struggle with your own muscle memory (it’s hard not to drag your mouse to the left to select the Start menu), but it won’t be long before you speed your way through the new operating system like A professional .
Final remarks: How to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10
I hope you understand this article, How to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.