This tutorial is about How to Use a Gmail Mobile Signature. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Use a Gmail Mobile Signature. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Use a Gmail Mobile Signature
Gmail Powered by Google, Gmail is one of the preferred email providers for small and large businesses. This app is free to use. You can use Gmail on your computer or download Gmail from the App Store for iOS or the Play Store for Android. All you need to do is open a browser tab, type ‘gmail’ and you’re ready to use Gmail. Gmail gives you the option to add your email signature.
An email signature is text consisting of a few lines that is automatically added as a footer to the bottom of Gmail messages. You can add your name, website, company, phone number, and your favorite quote, which you can change at any time. To create a Gmail account, you just need to provide some basic information. Here is one you can follow to add signature in Gmail using Android and iPhone.
How to Create a Gmail Mobile Signature
Setting up a mobile signature for Gmail is really easy to do, but the steps are slightly different depending on whether you’re using the mobile app or the mobile website.
Setting an email signature from the Gmail app does not apply the same signature to an email sent from Gmail in a web browser. Follow these steps to add a special signature to the Gmail mobile app only:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Settings.
- Choose your email account at the top.
- Select Signature Settings (iOS) or Signature (Android).
- On iOS, toggle the signature to the enabled/on position. On Android, enter your signature in the text area.
- On iOS devices, tap the back arrow to save your changes and return to the previous screen. On Android, choose OK.
mobile web browser
If your Gmail account is configured to use a signature from the browser version of Gmail, the mobile website will use the same signature. However, if desktop signing is not enabled, mobile signing will only work if you enable it.
Here’s how to enable mobile signing in the mobile browser version of Gmail.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose the settings/gear icon next to your email address.
- Toggle the Mobile Signature option to the On/Enabled position.
- Enter the signature in the text box.
- Tap Apply to save the changes.
- Touch Menu to return to your email folders.
Final remarks: How to Use a Gmail Mobile Signature
I hope you understand this article, How to Use a Gmail Mobile Signature. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.