This tutorial is about How to use a keyboard with the BlueStacks Android Emulator. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to use a keyboard with the BlueStacks Android Emulator. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to use a keyboard with the BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks is a popular Android emulator used to run Android games on your PC. BlueStacks tested hours of gaming with keyboard, mouse, and gamepad to ensure playing your favorite games is as smooth and fun as possible. All you have to do is figure out which keys trigger which actions. BlueStacks allows you to use your physical keyboard connected to your computer or a virtual keyboard. Launch BlueStacks, then double-click the System Applications folder on the home screen to open it. BlueStacks has tested hours of gaming with keyboard, mouse, and gamepad to ensure playing your favorite games is as smooth and fun as possible.
All you have to do is figure out which keys trigger which actions. The appropriate action is taken when the item can be placed or used in your offhand. The left mouse button controls your main hand. This is usually your right hand. If you prefer it to be your left side, you can set your preference through the Options screen. Your other hand is your secondary hand. To put an item inside, use the shield slot in inventory.
How to use a keyboard with BlueStacks
BlueStacks allows you to use your physical keyboard connected to your computer or a virtual keyboard. Here is how to enable on-screen keyboard on BlueStacks 5:
- Launch BlueStacks, then on the home screen, double-click the “Systems Applications” folder to open it.
- Then choose “Settings”.
- Click the “Select IME” option.
- In the “Select IME” menu, look for the “Enable On-Screen Keyboard” option.
- Click the slider next to “Enable On-Screen Keyboard” to enable it.
- The virtual keyboard is now enabled for BlueStacks.
Right mouse button
The right mouse button can be used for many things, including:
- Positioning blocks.
- Use tools to dig farmland and shear sheep.
- To shoot bows. Hold to build up power, then release.
- To launch missiles like snowballs, eggs and splash potions.
- To drink and eat.
- To operate levers and buttons.
- To open doors.
- To use the item in your off hand.
- To access containers, including furnaces, chests, and brewing stations.
However, when you press the right mouse button, it can be a bit tricky to anticipate what the result will be.
- The appropriate action will be taken if the crosshair is pointed at an object that can be opened or used, such as a lever, switch, chest, or door.
- If the item in your main hand can be operated with a right mouse click, then that action will be performed, for example:
- Throw a snowball or shoot a bow.
- Positioning of a block.
- Using a hoe for farmland or to make a grass path.
- The appropriate action will be taken if the item in his off hand can be placed or used.
How to change the language of the on-screen keyboard
- On the BlueStacks home screen, open the “System Applications” folder.
- Open the “Settings”.
- Choose “Select IME” on the settings page.
- Choose the input language you want to add to your virtual keyboard on the next screen.
- You will be prompted to install the app for your chosen language, click “Install” to continue.
- The app page for the chosen language pack will open in the Play Store. Choose “Install” to download the new language for your virtual keyboard.
- After the installation is complete, launch the language app.
- Use the instructions to add the language to your keyboard input settings, set your default keyboard, and allow the necessary permissions.
- Select the theme you want for your keyboard when setup is complete and click “Start”.
- Start the app where you want to enter your message and start using the new language. Once the virtual keyboard appears, choose the new language by selecting the language icon.
- You can now start typing with the existing keyboard layout, or to adapt the layout, click on the little chevron just below the language icon.
Final words: How to use a keyboard with the BlueStacks Android Emulator
I hope you understand this article, How to use a keyboard with the BlueStacks Android Emulator. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.