This tutorial is about How to Use Android 12 Game Dashboard. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Use Android 12 Game Dashboard. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Use Android 12 Game Dashboard
Google has released the latest Android 12 beta update for Pixel users and is expected to release the stable version soon. While the newest operating system comes with several new features, one of them is the Game Dashboard. The Game Dashboard feature brings an in-game overlay and helps access useful tools like an FPS counter, screen recorder, and more. The Game Dashboard feature was introduced (discovered?) with the Android 12 beta. But now that Android 12 is officially available for Pixel devices, the feature is officially live. It’s a great little feature built into Android that provides quick access to some cool gaming features. However, you need to enable it first or you won’t be able to use it.
It’s not as robust, but it’s similar to the game dashboards you see on gaming smartphones like the ROG Phone 5. If this is your first time hearing about the Game Dashboard in Android 12, don’t worry. This handy article will show you how to enable it, what you can do with it, and how to use it. While the new Game Dashboard feature is great, it doesn’t work with all games. In fact, it only works on games that have been certified to do so. The downside is that there doesn’t seem to be a definitive list of games that support this feature. At least not yet. However, that may change at any time in the future.
How to use the Android 12 game panel
- Open your Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Under General, select Do Not Disturb.
- Select Schedules.
- Activate Games.
- Select the gear symbol next to Games to open its settings.
- Activate the Game Board.
- You can also toggle Do Not Disturb for games so that you only get notifications from certain people.
How to enable Game Dashboard in Android 12
- Open the Settings app on your Android and tap on “Notifications”.
- Now, scroll down until you find the “Do Not Disturb” option under the General Settings option.
- On the Do Not Disturb settings page, select “Schedules” and then tap the gear icon next to “Games”.
- Enable the “Game Control Panel” option. You can also choose to enable other options like “Do not disturb for games”.
Final remarks: How to Use Android 12 Game Dashboard
I hope you understand this article, How to Use Android 12 Game Dashboard. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.