This tutorial is about How to Use Google Lens. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Use Google Lens. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Use Google Lens
Google Lens is an AI-powered technology that uses your smartphone’s camera and deep machine learning to not only recognize an object in front of your camera lens, but also understand it and deliver actions like scanning, translating, shopping, and viewing. plus. Wondering what Google Lens is and how you can turn your camera into a search box? We explain it to you. In this article, you’ll find the answers to everything you need to know about Google Lens.
Did you see something unique or interesting today? And then you googled it and got the result you wanted? Or have you been left without a specific answer and were hoping to be able to search in a much more convenient way? Well, the ingenious engineers at Google have found a solution to make your life easier. The solution is called Google Lens. Even if you use the Google app every day, you may be missing out on one of its most brilliant features.
Google Assistant and Google Lens are great examples of how Google combines AI with deep machine learning. With Google Lens, you can use your phone’s camera or your saved photos to access all the information found in Google Search. The possibilities this opens up are endless. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Google Lens on your mobile device.
How to use Google Lens
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Tap the photo you want to extract text or item information from.
- Tap the Lens icon on the bottom bar.
- Once Lens has analyzed the image, tap an object point.
- Swipe up to expand the details or context of the identified object.
- To copy text, tap any highlighted text string.
- Drag the ends of the blue highlighter to the beginning and end of the text you want to copy.
- Tap Copy text or Copy to computer.
- When you’re done with Google Lens, tap the X in the top left corner.
Final words: How to Use Google Lens
I hope you understand this article, How to Use Google Lens. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.