This tutorial is about How To Use Google’s Incognito Mode. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Use Google’s Incognito Mode. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Use Google’s Incognito Mode
Google Chrome lets you browse both openly and privately, and switching between the two modes is easy. If Chrome is your favorite web browser, you can browse anonymously by entering incognito mode. When you browse in this mode, your history, cookies and other information are not saved. However, downloaded files and bookmarks are still stored, according to Google. If you go to a website that Chrome logs in regularly, chances are that you will be logged out and have to manually log in.
You can use incognito mode on both your computer and your smartphone. Here’s how to do both.
How to go incognito in Google Chrome on a computer
- Open Chrome on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click “New Incognito Window.”
- This will open a new window in incognito mode. The window will be dark gray instead of white, and a “You have gone incognito” message will appear. All new tabs that you open in this window will also be incognito.
You can also use the shortcut “Shift + Ctrl + N” on a PC, or “Shift + Command + N” on a Mac to go incognito immediately.
How to go incognito in Google Chrome on a mobile device
- Open the Chrome app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Touch the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap “New Incognito Tab” from the pop-up menu.
- This will open a new tab in incognito mode. The tab will be dark gray instead of white, and a “You have gone incognito” message will appear.
To view your incognito tabs (especially if you’ve opened more than one), tap the numbered square to the left of the three dots at the bottom of the screen. Then tap the incognito icon at the top of the screen to see the tabs you have opened in this mode.
To see your usual tabs, tap the numbered square in the middle.
Final remarks: How To Use Google’s Incognito Mode
I hope you understand this article, How To Use Google’s Incognito Mode. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.