This tutorial is about How to Use Juno Mail on your Android Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Use Juno Mail on your Android Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Use Juno Mail on your Android Device
Google’s Gmail isn’t the only email service option available for your Android smartphone or tablet. If you have a non-Google IMAP, POP3, or Windows Exchange email account, you can add it to your Android device as well. For example, you can quickly add your web-based Juno email account to your device using the Android email setup wizard.
This article covers Juno.com email setup and how to use it on various devices like iPhone, Android devices, and a PC. Step-by-step instructions make setup easy. So without further ado, let’s get on with that.
How to set up your Juno email account on Android
Juno is a very popular Internet Service Provider in the United States. In addition, it also offers its customers a free email service that they can use to send and receive a large amount of data. In addition, Juno Email Service offers the best and unique services to its clients, such as instant messaging, latest news, online games, videos, etc. Additionally, users can also manage their Juno email account on multiple devices using POP3 access.
To set up Juno email account on Android
For users who want to configure Juno email on their Android device, it is suggested to follow the provided procedure or they can also contact technical support for further help on how to configure Juno email on Android.
- To set up Juno mail on your Android device, launch the application section and tap the Mail icon.
- Also, you must select another POP3 / IMAP.
- And in case an email account has already been added to your device, select the Add account option.
- After that, you need to enter your Juno username and password in the field provided.
- Once this is done, you must select the Next option to continue the process.
- Thereafter, you need to configure the POP server as pop.juno.com with the server port as 995.
- Also, you need to select the security type as SSL.
- Once done, you need to tap on the Next option.
- Then you need to configure the SMTP server as smtp.juno.com with the server port as 465.
- Again, you need to select the security type as SSL.
- After that, tap on the Next option again.
- Additionally, you can also customize the display name and account name for your Juno email account.
- Then, click on the Finish setup option to complete the process.
And with this, the query on how to configure Juno email on Android is resolved. However, you can also contact technical support for help setting up your account.
Final remarks: How to Use Juno Mail on your Android Device
I hope you understand this article, How to Use Juno Mail on your Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.