This tutorial is about How To Use Snapchat Filters. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Use Snapchat Filters. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Use Snapchat Filters
Many of us thought that filters were only used in making coffee before the advent of social media. When someone claims that they are now using a filter, it means something else entirely. Filters are a layer that we apply to our Instagram posts and stories, as well as to our Snapchat snapshots. In reality, filters have become a common feature of our life on social media. It is not uncommon to look at an image and wonder how it was changed. Although, in the case of Snapchat, the modifications are usually quite visible.
Enable Snapchat filters
- Open Snapchat and log in, if necessary.
- Press your profile icon, located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap the settings icon, which looks like a gear, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Under Additional services, select Manage.
- Switch the filters to the on position. If you don’t see this option, you probably already have filters automatically enabled.
Use Snapchat filters
- Open your Snapchat app.
- Take a photo by tapping the circle at the bottom center of the screen, or take a video by pressing and holding it.
- Swipe left or right on the photo or video you just took to cycle through the filters.
- If you want to use more than one filter, you can do so by tapping on the filter stacking icon, which appears once you add the first filter to your Snap, and then continue swiping through additional filters. Otherwise, continue with step five.
- Tap Send to in the lower right corner of the screen to send the Snap to friends or add it to your story.
Final remarks: How To Use Snapchat Filters
I hope you understand this article, How To Use Snapchat Filters. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.