This tutorial is about How To Use Snapchat on a Mac. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Use Snapchat on a Mac. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Use Snapchat on a Mac
Sending Snaps to your contacts can be a fun way to quickly interact with friends and family. It is often used to share useless images and videos that you would not share on other social media platforms because they disappear after 24 hours. The application has more than 210 million daily users and is used by many celebrities to share their lives.
While Snapchat is available now for iOS and Android, the app is not officially available for Mac yet, but that could change soon. Although there is no official macOS variant of the app, there is still a way to use Snapchat on Mac, and that is with the help of emulators. Here we will show you how to use one of the most popular Android emulators to use Snapchat on your Mac.
How to get Snapchat on Mac
How to download Snapchat on Mac (emulator)
- First things first, on your Mac and go to the “System Preferences” section.
- Then, select the “Security and privacy” tab to continue with the process
- After that, navigate to the “General” tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, you should see an option that says, “Allow apps downloaded from the App Store and unidentified developers.”
- Next, you will need an Android emulator. What this does is allow you to use applications that are normally created only for Android devices.
- Now install the app named “Andy”, google it and you will find more information about it.
- Then start the Emulator program to continue.
- Log into the emulator with your Google account if you have one.
- Link your Google account to the emulator to access the Snapchat application.
- Go to the Google Play Store and locate Snapchat by searching for its name.
- Download Snapchat by clicking the download button.
- Log into Snapchat with your app credentials.
- Now you can use Snapchat on your Mac. It can even send Snaps if you have a suitable webcam installed.
Final remarks: How To Use Snapchat on a Mac
I hope you understand this article, How To Use Snapchat on a Mac. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.