This tutorial is about How to use SwiftKey’s Cloud Clipboard to Copy and Paste Between PC/Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to use SwiftKey’s Cloud Clipboard to Copy and Paste Between PC/Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to use SwiftKey’s Cloud Clipboard to Copy and Paste Between PC/Android
The Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard app gets a new cloud clipboard feature that allows users to copy and paste text between Android and Windows. Microsoft has updated the SwiftKey keyboard with version 188.8.131.52. After the latest version is installed, users can copy text to the clipboard of their Android smartphone or tablet and paste it on their Windows PC and vice versa. To use the new feature, SwiftKey must be set as the main keyboard on Android.
The cloud clipboard feature was already available in beta. The latest Microsoft SwiftKey 184.108.40.206 update is rolling out via Google Play. As mentioned above, the new version enables cloud clipboard syncing between Windows and Android. The cloud clipboard feature is currently only available to Android users, and there is no information about the iOS implementation yet. It also requires a Windows 10 PC (October 2018 update or later).
Copy and paste Android in Windows
- “You can now use the Microsoft SwiftKey cloud clipboard feature to sync copied text between the SwiftKey keyboard and Windows.”
- Microsoft says that your Cloud Clipboard will only keep your last copied clip, which will be available for one hour. This last copied clip will be displayed in the prediction bar as a quick paste option by default, although it can be disabled and replaced with the last clip copied from another device.
- To use the tool, you will need a Windows 10 PC and an active Microsoft Outlook or Hotmail account, and the company will note that users will not be able to use a work email account from Microsoft, Google, or other email addresses.
- Once you have Swiftkey running (it can be downloaded via the Google Play Store), the new feature needs to be activated via Settings> Rich Input> Clipboard. Here, the option “Synchronize clipboard history” should be activated.
- After logging in with your Microsoft account, on your Windows 10 PC, you will need to navigate to Settings> System> Clipboard, where you will need to activate both the ‘Clipboard history’ option and the ‘Synchronize between devices’ option.
- Although SwiftKey is available for iOS, cloud clipboard support is not included yet. Similarly, users will not be able to use SwiftKey to copy information to devices running on macOS or Linux PCs.
Final remarks: How to use SwiftKey’s Cloud Clipboard to Copy and Paste Between PC/Android
I hope you understand this article, How to use SwiftKey’s Cloud Clipboard to Copy and Paste Between PC/Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.