This tutorial is about How To Use Your Smartphone to Copy and Paste Text From A Photo. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Use Your Smartphone to Copy and Paste Text From A Photo. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Use Your Smartphone to Copy and Paste Text From A Photo
There are often times when you need to copy text from images, be it a screenshot or an image you took with your phone. It may be necessary to extract and edit text from books, receipts, invoices, etc. Fortunately, there are several tools you can use to extract text from a photo on a phone or computer. In this article, we will show you three very fast ways to copy text from images on Android, iPhone, and PC.
How to copy and paste text from a photo
- The first thing you’ll need to do is open Google Photos, of course. Once you’re there, find the image you want to copy the text from.
- After doing that, tap on that image, assuming you’re in an image list at this point.
- Once the image opens, you will see several options at the bottom, namely Share, Edit, Lens, and Delete. Select the ‘Lens’ option.
- The application will automatically recognize that there is text in that image and will allow you to do various things.
- You can translate some text from here, if it is from a language you don’t understand, while you can do a direct search on Google, for example. What we are interested in is copying. Tap the ‘Copy’ option.
- At that point, you can select what you want to copy. Google will automatically select all the text.
- You can adjust your choice. Once you do, tap on the “Copy text” option in the lower left corner.
Final remarks: How To Use Your Smartphone to Copy and Paste Text From A Photo
I hope you understand this article, How To Use Your Smartphone to Copy and Paste Text From A Photo. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.