This tutorial is about How to View My iCloud Photos on iPhone and Windows PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to View My iCloud Photos on iPhone and Windows PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to View My iCloud Photos on iPhone and Windows PC
Using iCloud is a common way for Apple users to save photos. You can conveniently upload photos to iCloud server using iPhone. There are two ways to back up photos to iCloud. You can easily activate iCloud Photos on iPhone to simply save photos to iCloud or to take a full backup of your iPhone. Automatic uploading of all your photos to iCloud for easy viewing has changed the way we view and store our memories. The only potential problem is finding them when you are on different devices.
How to View iCloud Photos on Your iPhone
Setting your iPhone to sync your iCloud photos is a great way to ensure that all the photos you take are automatically backed up with the rest of your iCloud photo library. But that’s not the only way you can view your pictures and videos from iCloud. Below, you’ll find instructions for syncing your images and viewing them in the Photos app, as well as how to navigate your iCloud photos if you don’t want them saved on your phone.
Access your iCloud photos in the Photos app
The easiest way to view your photos from iCloud on your iPhone is to enable iCloud Photos in the Settings app so that all your photos and videos are synced with your device. Follow these steps to turn on iCloud Photos:
- Open configuration.
- Tap > iCloud> Photos.
- Activate the iCloud Photos slider.
Once you have activated it, you will be able to see all your pictures and videos in the Photos app.
View photos in your browser
If you are using a shared iCloud account, or want to view a different photo library, you can view iCloud images using your web browser. Follow the steps below to access your iCloud photos without all syncing to your device:
- Open Safari and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in to your iCloud account.
- Tap Photos.
Why can’t I see my iCloud photos on iPhone?
If you don’t see your iCloud photos on your iPhone, there are a few possible reasons. Here are some common problems and things you can do to solve them:
- ICloud photos are not allowed on mobile data. Image and video syncing can consume a lot of data, so there is a feature that will restrict your phone from updating only when connected to a Wi-Fi network. To allow or restrict updates using mobile data, go to Settings> Photos> Mobile data.
- You are signed into a different iCloud account. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you may have signed into two different accounts on your iPhone and on your computer. You can check which Apple ID you are logged into your iPhone with by going to Settings> .
- ICloud Photos is not turned on. You can sign in to iCloud without iCloud Photos turned on. To check it, you can go to Settings> > iCloud> Photos.
How to Access iCloud Photos on Windows PC
One of the best things about iCloud is that you can access your images on any device. Yes, even on a Windows computer. While iCloud may not be as smooth on a PC as it is on a Mac, Apple has gone to great lengths to make it as user-friendly as possible.
Use iCloud for Windows
If you want to keep your photo library in sync with your iPhone and Windows computer, you will have to download iCloud for Windows. Once you’ve downloaded and installed it, you can activate iCloud to start syncing:
- Open the iCloud for Windows application.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Check the box next to Photos to activate it.
- Click Apply.
Once you’ve activated iCloud Photos, the way you view your photos depends on the operating system you’re using.
For Windows 10:
- In the notification area, click the up arrow in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click on the iCloud icon.
- Click Download Photos.
For Windows 8:
- Click Start.
- In Windows 8.1, you will also need to click the down arrow in the lower left corner.
- Open the iCloud Photos app.
Login to iCloud on your browser
If you just want to view your pictures without iCloud syncing them to the computer you’re using, you can access your iCloud photos through your web browser:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Photos.
Final remarks: How to View My iCloud Photos on iPhone and Windows PC
I hope you understand this article, How to View My iCloud Photos on iPhone and Windows PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.