This tutorial is about How to View Update History in Windows 11. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to View Update History in Windows 11. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to View Update History in Windows 11
Similar to Windows 10, the new Windows 11 operating system updates regularly in the background. For example, sometimes an update can break something on your system like printing. And you may need to roll back the cumulative update. Or there may be times when you need to review what updates were installed to make sure the security update is there. Whatever the reason you need to check for updates on your system, here’s How to do it in Windows 11.
In Windows 11, the “Update History” setting allows you to see a list of the most recent updates installed on your laptop or desktop if you want to check if a particular update was applied successfully or failed. The Windows 11 Update History page can be useful to learn more details about fixes, fixes, and known issues for a recently installed Quality Update, or to find out what caused problems uninstalling it.
View Windows Update History from Control Panel
The first method to check the update history of Windows 11 is through the Control Panel. A special program designed to view and manage your computer settings, Control Panel can also help you view the update history of your Windows 11. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the Start menu search bar, type ‘control panel’ and select the Best Match.
- From Control Panel, click Programs and select Programs and Features.
- Now click on View installed updates.
The Installed Updates dialog opens. From there, you will be able to see a list of updates.
Check Windows update history from settings
- The second method of viewing update history is through Windows Settings.
- To open Settings, go to the Start menu search bar, type ‘settings’ and select Best Match. Alternatively, press Win + I.
- From the Settings menu, select Windows Update.
- From there, select Update History to open the list of previous updates.
- In the View Update dialog, you will see a lot of different updates that have been installed on your PC so far.
- Click on Definition Updates or Quality Updates and you will see the list of different updates on your PC.
Final remarks: How to View Update History in Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to View Update History in Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.