In this article we will try to teach you how to Stream Live Sports on Xiaomi Mi Stick for free. The most basic use case for the Mi TV Stick is when you have an old, non-smart TV with an HDMI port. You might want to access streaming content, and a device like the Mi TV Stick gives you just that at a reasonable price. Even the HDMI connection is not essential and you can even connect the Mi TV Stick to an old tube TV if you have the right adapter for it.
The number of high-quality shows on cable TV has dropped dramatically in recent years; This is one of the reasons why cable cutting has become so popular. But even if you hate modern television and are an experienced cord cutter, there will still be times when you want to change the channel without thinking. If you bought an Android TV as part of your cord-cutting strategy, you’re in luck.
It is possible to enjoy free live TV on Android TV or Android TV box, completely legally and without having to pay a hefty monthly fee to access live programming through streaming services like Hulu. Pluto TV offers more than 100 TV channels in multiple categories. News, sports, Hollywood movies, viral videos, and cartoons are well represented. It even offers some channels dedicated to individual shows.
During that time, it has created more than 70 content partners, including cable TV like CNBC, MSNBC and Sky News, as well as web-only channels like CNET, The Surf Network, Classic Movies and IGN. The app does not offer content on demand. If you are interested in the world of finance and global markets, you already know Bloomberg. Along with CNBC and FOX Business News, it is one of the largest business-focused channels in the United States and beyond. Below we have mention the Steps to Stream Live Sports on Xiaomi Mi Stick.
Watch Live Sports with Leptop app
- On the home page of Mi TV Stick, click the settings icon.
- Click Device Preference.
- Turn off the app verification option.
- Go back to the Mi TV Stick home page and choose the Apps menu.
- Now, click on the Search menu at the top.
- In the search menu, type Downloader and select the app from the list.
- Click Install.
- Wait until the app is installed.
- Click Open.
- Once the downloader app is installed, click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Click Settings to turn on automatic APK installation.
- In the start menu, click on the URL bar.
- Now, enter this URL bit.ly/lepto-apk and click Go.
- Wait for it to download.
- When the download is complete, click Install.
- Once it’s installed, click Open.
- Select any match you want to stream.
- Choose any font.
How to Watch Live Sports on TV Web Browser
- From the home screen of your Mi TV Stick, click on the Apps icon.
- Select the Get more apps option
- Click on the search icon in the upper right corner
- Type TV Web browser and click on the search results that appear
- Click Install
- Wait until the download is complete
- Now, click Open to launch the app.
- In the browser, click the search icon
- Click on Google and enter viprow.me OR crackstreams.me or ustvgo.tv/category/sports
- choose any sport
- Choose your favorite match and enjoy the broadcast!
We hope our article on how to watch Live Sports on Xiaomi Mi Stick will help you and resolve all your problems. That being said, another good reason to buy the Mi TV Stick is when your smart TV isn’t feeling that smart anymore. This can be due to software updates stopping, the experience becoming sluggish, or the apps you want aren’t supported on the platform, as is often the case with custom firmware on older smart TVs.