This tutorial is about How to Watch YouTube TV on Roku. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Watch YouTube TV on Roku. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Watch YouTube TV on Roku
YouTube was originally a free platform and has added paid options over the years. You can still watch free content through the Roku YouTube app, but you also have access to YouTube Premium and other content you’ve purchased or rented. With the Roku YouTube app, you have access to all YouTube features like playlists and purchased content. Roku and YouTube TV fans eagerly awaited early December to see if this would be the end of the Roku era on YouTube.
But fortunately, the end was not near. Roku and Google, the parent company of YouTube, have agreed not only to keep the original YouTube app, but also to restore YouTube to Roku. Roku customers who were already subscribed to YouTube welcomed the news with open arms. YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service available through apps for smart TVs or streaming devices and through web browsers.
The service offers access to more than 70 live channels, as well as several premium on-demand services, and is available for $49.99 per month. For that price, subscribers can watch TV with up to 6 accounts simultaneously and store an unlimited number of recordings for up to 9 months using the service’s Cloud DVR feature. YouTube TV also offers access to additional premium cable channels like SHOWTIME and Starz, which come with an additional monthly fee.
How to watch YouTube TV on Roku
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Select Streaming Channels from the list on the left of the screen, then select Search Channels.
- Enter the search term “YouTube TV” and when it appears, select Add Channel.
- Once the channel has downloaded, select OK and press the Start button again.
- YouTube TV should now appear in the channel list, so select it to open the app.
- Existing YouTube TV subscribers can now sign in to the app with their credentials. New subscribers can follow the onscreen instructions to sign up for the service using their Roku player and a web browser.
- Once registered, start watching YouTube TV on Roku.
- Roku’s user interface is in keeping with the company’s goal of making streaming as quick and easy as possible. It provides bold menus that are easy to navigate with the Roku remote and allows users to download apps from the Roku channel store.
Final remarks: How to Watch YouTube TV on Roku
I hope you understand this article, How to Watch YouTube TV on Roku. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.