This tutorial is about the How you can Check your Laptop’s Battery Health on Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How you can Check your Laptop’s Battery Health on Windows 11. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How you can Check your Laptop’s Battery Health on Windows 11
A laptop loses its value without good battery life, no matter how many specs it offers you. Good battery life is essential to ensure your laptop can run well for hours without causing work interruptions. If you are concerned about battery life and want to check its status, there is a way to do it. In this tutorial, I will show you how to check laptop battery status in Windows 11.
Windows 11 laptop battery status
Checking the battery status from time to time allows you to be on the lookout for any warning signs that you might miss. If you see something troublesome, you can quickly fix it and make sure you aren’t caught off guard when you’re working on an important task. Checking the battery status is simple, follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- Click the search icon (magnifying glass) on the taskbar.
- Enter Windows PowerShell. Click Run as administrator.
- You will be asked, do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes.
- Type the following command and press Enter:
powercfg / batteryreport / output “C: battery-report.html”
- When the process is complete, you will see another line informing you that the health report has been saved in the PowerShell window.
- Close the PowerShell window.
- Click on the File Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Click This PC in the left pane.
- In the Devices and Drives section of the right pane, double-click drive C.
- The battery status report will be saved as an HTML file. Double click on this.
- Once you click on the HTML file, the file will open in the browser of your choice.
- In this report, you will see different things, including installed battery type, battery life estimates, battery capacity history, and usage history. If there is a problem with the battery, the report will notify you and you can change the battery.
Final words: How you can Check your Laptop’s Battery Health on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article How you can Check your Laptop’s Battery Health on Windows 11, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.