Hi all today in this article we will show you how to copy text and numbers from pictures on Android. The function to copy text from photos on Android uses artificial intelligence to extract the content of the photo. The ability to copy and paste text from a photo is one of the most useful applications of this technology. Users can take a photo of a book page and then copy the text into a document or note. The feature is accessible from the camera roll of the camera app. The feature also works in a word processing app, such as Notes. Other platforms and apps can also use the copied text as text. Google Lens, for example, lets users copy text from an image and use it on Android, iOS, and PC devices.
Android smartphones have provided the ability to copy text from images for several years. Recently, Apple has added the same live text functionality natively in iOS 15 and iPad OS 15. On Android smartphones, this feature initially worked in the standalone Google Lens app, but was soon integrated into Google Photos. If you haven’t used this feature yet, here’s how to copy the text from the image and paste it into WhatsApp, Notes, or elsewhere.
How to copy text and numbers from images on Android
- Open the Google Search app and click on the colorful camera icon on the right side of the search bar.
- On the next screen, select an option.
- The camera opens with a horizontal list of camera modes. To copy the text, select the Text mode to the left of the default search mode.
- Then point your smartphone camera at the text that is physically displayed and tap the large round white button.
- On the next screen, click the button. Use the selection tool to select the required text.
- Click the button to copy the text.
We hope you enjoyed our article about copying text and numbers from images on Android. These were the quick ways to copy text from images on your Android phone, iPhone and PC. There are other ways too, but we find this method easiest of all. So if you like our article, please share it with others.