This tutorial is about How you can Enable Safari Private Browsing Mode in iOS 15. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How you can Enable Safari Private Browsing Mode in iOS 15. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How you can Enable Safari Private Browsing Mode in iOS 15
With a revamped user interface and some confusing settings that have already sparked controversy, Safari in iOS 15, like its macOS counterpart, is in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. As is often the case after a full review, a lot has changed in the standard web browser, and that includes the option to enable private browsing. So after upgrading to iOS 15, if you’re wondering where Safari’s incognito mode has gone or if Apple scrapped it, you’ve come to the right place. With that said, let’s look at a couple of ways to enable Safari’s private browsing mode in iOS 15 on iPhone.
Enable Private Browsing Mode in Safari on iPhone (2021)
For those unfamiliar, the private browsing mode is like a security cover that protects your search history. When enabled, Safari does not store information about the pages you visit, your AutoComplete data, and your search history after closing a tab. So when you want to keep your search history secret and browse anonymously, incognito mode comes into play. So without further ado, take a look at the two methods to enable private browsing mode in Safari.
Method 1: long press shortcut to enable Safari private browsing mode in iOS 15
- First, open the Safari browser on your iPhone. After that, press and hold the tabs icon in the lower right corner of the screen and choose Private / New private tab from the menu that appears.
- Now the address bar will go dark and a private browsing mode message will appear at the top. Then browse the web, knowing that Safari won’t remember the pages you visited.
At any time, if you want to disable private browsing mode in Safari on your iPhone, press and hold the tabs icon and tap X Tabs from your custom Safari tab group (if you have created one) or a new tab.
Method 2: turn on private browsing mode from Safari tab menu in iOS 15
- Open Safari on your iPhone and tap on the tabs icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the “X Tabs” option located at the bottom center and choose Private.
- Then tap the “+” button on the left to open a new private tab and start browsing anonymously.
Final remarks: How you can Enable Safari Private Browsing Mode in iOS 15
I hope you understand this article, How you can Enable Safari Private Browsing Mode in iOS 15. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.