In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: How to Increase Inventory Space, players will probably look for ways to make Link’s inventory bigger right from the start. Those who played the game’s predecessor, Breath of the Wild, will remember how often Link got the dreaded message “You can’t carry any more.”
Link will have to use his small pouches again until he meets Hestu, the dancing Korok who has the power to make Link’s inventory bigger. Hestu’s role is almost the same in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Link will be able to go back into the open world of Hyrule once he has finished the tutorial section.
After just enough time has passed for Link to get upset about how little space he has, he will run into Hestu, who has once again lost the seeds to his wonderful maracas. This guide will tell you where to find Hestu and what you need to do to make Link’s inventory bigger.
How to Increase Inventory Space in Tears of the Kingdom
- Spot the huge Korok and talk with him.
- Start the Hetsu’s Concerns side adventure.
- Complete the adventure by giving him a single Korok Seed.
- If you have helped Koroks reunite with their friends, you should already have some Korok Seeds.
- Give the Korok Seeds to Hetsu.
- Choose the inventory you want to expand.
- The quest will be complete.
- To expand inventory space further in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom:
- Find Hetsu again after completing the Hetsu’s Concerns quest.
- Hetsu can be found in the southeastern corner of Lookout Landing.
- Give him all the Korok Seeds you have.
- Upgrade inventory space more than once.
- Hetsu will leave again after making progress in the game.
- Find Hetsu in Korok Forest at the coordinates 0412, 2124, 0143.
- Meeting the Deku Tree is a prerequisite for finding Hetsu in Korok Forest.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core-3470, 3.2 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1200, 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, 2 GB or AMD Radeon RX 460, 2 GB
- Storage: 15 GB available space
You only need 421 of them; 108 Seeds for the Bow slot, 153 for the Weapon slot, and 160 for the Shield slot. With each slot upgrade, Link’s inventory will also gain one additional inventory slot. Check out below for the many Korok Seeds you need for each upgrade.
Pretty much everything in Hyrule is ‘east’ of Hyrule Ridge, but you don’t have far to travel before finding Hestu again in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Travel back to Lookout Landing, and you’ll find Hestu standing near the settlement’s southern gate.
After finally completing the monumental task of collecting all nine hundred of them, your reward is probably not what you were expecting: Hestu’s Gift, a golden piece of poop.