Fix ‘Instagram Won’t Let Me Post’ issue: Instagram is one of the most popular social media sites all over the world. Instagram is the most popular way to share photos and videos. No other site comes close. Instagram is used by almost everyone in the world. It has 1 billion active users around the world.
The Instagram app gets millions of new posts every day. Because of this, this app might have some problems from time to time. In this article, we’ll talk about one of the most common problems with the Instagram app and give you a few ways to fix it.
Several Instagram users have said that they can’t post on the site. They can’t post on Instagram. This is a problem that a lot of people have on Instagram. If this is also happening on your Instagram app, you’re in the right place. When there are a lot of users, you might see this kind of problem. This is not a very big deal. Here, we will talk about how to How to Fix ‘Instagram Not Posting Photos/Videos’ issue and give some of the best ways to solve it.
Fixed: ‘Instagram Won’t Let Me Post’ issue
Change Instagram Data Setting
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on “Profile”.
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “Account”.
- Scroll down until you find “Mobile/Cellular Data Usage”.
- Choose “High-resolution media” to raise the data limit.
Reinstall Instagram App
- If you are still asking “why can’t I post on Instagram”, you should uninstall the Instagram app.
- Restart the device.
- Reinstall the Instagram app from the App Store or Play Store.
- There might be some bugs in the Instagram app, and reinstalling the app can fix that.
- Once you reinstall the app, log in to your account.
- Start posting on Instagram.
Cross Check the Permissions
- First, on the first run, Instagram asks to allow certain permissions.
- If any of those permissions are not allowed by you, you might face the issue and Instagram won’t let you post.
- By allowing those permissions, why can’t I post on Instagram issue will be fixed.
To check the permissions, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Apps > Instagram > Permission.
- Tap on Storage and make sure it is on ‘Allow’.
- Also, check the Camera permission.
- Make sure it is allowed as well.
Update Instagram App Version
- Using the latest Instagram app? Go to Play Store or App Store and update Instagram to its latest version.
- Using an outdated version of Instagram not only deprived you of using the latest features but also risks security.
- Just update the app to the latest version and try to upload photos or videos on Instagram.
- You will not face “why can’t I post on Instagram” issue anymore.
What could be the reason for my inability to post on Instagram?
Bad connection to the internet
Make sure your internet connection is stable and working well by checking it. Try connecting your device to a different network or turning it off and on again.
breaking Instagram’s rules for the community
There are rules and guidelines that Instagram users must follow. If you broke any of these rules, you may not be able to post on your account, either temporarily or permanently. Check the rules and make sure your content is in line with them.
Limits or restrictions on an account
Instagram may put limits on new accounts or accounts that have done strange things in the past. If you just made an account, you might have to wait a certain amount of time or go through more verification steps before you can post.
Server problems for now
Sometimes, Instagram’s servers may have short-term problems that make it hard to post. If this happens, you can try again later to see if the problem has been fixed.