This guide is about the How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV. I will try my best so that you understand this guide very well. I hope you all like this guide How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV.
Want to use the public beta of tvOS 13 on Apple TV? You can do it relatively easily by following these instructions.
tvOS 13 includes an updated Apple TV interface and a new home screen, multi-user support, picture-in-picture mode, support for multiple controllers from other video game consoles, and many other minor features and enhancements. If you’re interested in checking it out now, let’s go through how to install tvOS 13 public beta on Apple TV.
As with beta system software, expect the public beta of tvOS 13 to be more robust than usual and performance may not be as expected. Therefore, it is usually only a good idea to install beta system software on non-primary devices. The use of beta system software is usually appropriate only for more advanced users.
Which Apple TV supports tvOS 13?
You need a compatible Apple TV to use tvOS 13 beta, which includes Apple TV HD (fourth generation) and Apple TV 4k (Fifth generation). Previous Apple TV models do not support tvOS 13.
Also, if you want to send bug reports and feedback to Apple during the beta test of tvOS 13 (and you should), you’ll need to install iPadOS 13 or iOS 13 beta on a compatible iPad or iPhone.
How to install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV
- Go to the Apple Beta website with tvOS, sign in, and then accept the beta terms
- Now on Apple TV, go to “Settings” and then “Accounts” and make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID used to sign in and sign up for Apple Beta.
- Navigate too much in Apple TV settings and select System, then select Software Update and turn on “Get Beta Updates” and follow the instructions
- If Apple TV’s automatic software updates are turned on, the public beta for tvOS 13 will automatically download
- If Apple TV isn’t set to update automatically, choose Settings> System> Software Update> Update Software to manually install tvOS 13 manually.
As always, an important part of beta testing is sending bug reports and giving feedback. Apple TV Public Beta actually uses the iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 Public Beta Feedback app, so you must have an iPhone or iPad with one of these releases to send feedback to Apple and send bug reports from Apple to TV and TVOS 13.
If using Apple’s beta system software appeals to you, you may also be interested in installing iOS 13 public beta on iPhone or iPod touch, installing iPadOS 13 public beta on iPad, and installing macOS Catalina 10.15 public beta on Mac.
Note that some features of tvOS 13 are not yet available, including the paid Apple Arcade subscription service, which is scheduled to launch in the fall. The embedded video from Apple below shows an overview of Apple Arcade.
The final version of TVOS 13 will debut in the fall and is likely to be released alongside the final releases of iOS 13, iPadOS 13, watchOS 6 and MacOS Catalina 10.15.
Benefits: How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV
- The How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV guide is free to read.
- We help many internet users follow up with interest in a convenient manner.
- The price of the How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV guide is free.
FAQ: How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV
In this guide, I told you about the How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV.
In this guide, I discuss about the How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV, which is very helpful.
Apple Devices only.
mac OS or iOS
Final note: How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV
If you have any queries regards the How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Install tvOS 13 Public Beta on Apple TV, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help.