Wi-Fi issues on iOS 16 are common and very annoying. It is a software issue that Apple will hopefully fix in future updates. Some people have reported that the problem is severe, as the Internet connection is interrupted as frequently as once in ten seconds, which is a major hurdle in daily use and can affect productivity.
Recently, many iPhone users have left their comments on the official Apple forum that their iPhone is constantly disconnecting Wi-Fi. They want to understand why the Wi-Fi connection on iPhone is constantly interrupted and how to solve this problem. Generally speaking, iPhone’s Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting
For example, the iPhone is too far away from the router, the Wi-Fi signal is not so good, or there are too many users connecting to the Wi-Fi. There is no single solution, as different methods seem to work for other users. It is also unclear how widespread the problem is, but reports are numerous. Below we have mention the steps to Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting in iOS 16.
Ways to Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting in iOS 16
Restart Your Phone and Wi-Fi Router
- Make sure all cables are disconnected.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the router and modem.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before reconnecting the power cord to the router.
- Reconnect the power cord to the modem, and wait for it to turn green.
- Once the modem is turned on, reconnect the power cord to the back of the router.
- Turn on your computer and test your internet connection.
- If you are still having problems, please call our customer service line for assistance.
Update iOS Software
- Go to Settings > General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- If there is a new update available, tap on Download and Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- When the update is installed, your iPhone will restart.
- You can then try to connect to the Wi-Fi network again.
Forget and Reconnect the Wi-Fi Network
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone > Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi network name from the list.
- Now, tap on Forget This Network > Once done, make sure to tap on the Wi-Fi network again to connect it.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password then connect.
We hope like our article on iOS 16: how to Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting. Searching for an Internet connection usually means that your iPhone is trying to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you have just updated your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 16, you may notice a problem when you try to connect to the WIFI settings.
I hope you understand this article, iOS 16: How to Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting.