How To Make An Invisible Discord Name: It goes without saying that Discord is a ‘cool’ app. With the app’s many features, you can impress your friends. You can change everything about your Discord, from your name to your background. You can make your own experience with Discord.
One strange thing you might have seen is that some people have names that can’t be seen. Their names are just empty spaces, which is strange. You may have tried to change your username by putting in a blank space. Then you would have seen that Discord doesn’t let you do that. In the same way, if you use a blank space when trying to change your nickname in a group, Discord will reset it.
So, do you get a Discord name that no one can see? In this post, we’ll show you how to make your Discord name invisible. So keep reading to learn how to do this. You can also find a bonus part on how to make your Discord avatar invisible.
How To Make An Invisible Discord Name On PC
- Launch Discord and sign into your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the “User Settings” icon.
- From the “My Account” area, click the “Edit” button in the middle window.
- Clear the username text field, then copy and paste – with no spaces, this special character “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” (tilde) into the text field.
- Click “Done.”
- Now check that you show up as “Online” with an invisible username.
How To Make An Invisible Discord Name On iPhone
- Open the Discord app then sign into your account.
- At the top left, tap the hamburger menu.
- Tap the three-dotted menu icon at the top right.
- Tap “Change Nickname.”
- Paste the following special character “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” (tilde) without any spaces into the text field.
How To Make An Invisible Discord Name On Android
- Open the Discord app and sign in.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon, at the top left.
- At the top right, tap the three-dotted menu icon.
- Select “Change Nickname.”
- Paste the following special character “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” (tilde) with no spaces in the text field.
How Does Discord Work?
When you make your page is when everything starts. You can give yourself a nickname, and Discord will give you a four-digit user ID to help you stand out from other people with the same nickname. Don’t worry too much about it, though. You can change your nickname later, and you can even set a new one for each server you join.
Before you can join a Discord group, you’ll need to make a profile. It doesn’t take long, and you can change almost every part of your page later on. Once you have a user name, you can join some servers.
It’s easy to join public Discord servers—all you need is a welcome link to the server you want to join. Most public servers have a link to their offer page on their website or in a forum about the server. If the server’s managers want to get more people to join, they can also make new invite links.
If you want to start your own group, it’s pretty easy to make a Discord server. Just go to the bottom of the server list on the left side of your app and hit “add a server.” You can start from scratch or use one of Discord’s pre-made server templates for games, school clubs, or study groups. If you can download this app, Than you can visit on Google play Store.
Some games like free fire do not allow the insertion of normal blank spaces between names, therefore, the Unicode character U + 3164 “ㅤ”, also known as invisible space or invisible letter, is also used. Below you can copy.
An Invisible character, as the name suggests does not appear on the screen instead a blank space appears in its place. People commonly call it an empty character or blank space, invisible letter and hidden text, etc. It is usually a blank Unicode character or text type such as U+0020, U+00A0, U+FEFF, etc.