Thought about making a TikTok slideshow but didn’t know how? More people have tried to learn how to make slideshow on TikTok because of the Teenage Dirtbag trend. They can’t be blamed. It’s fun to see everyone’s old Myspace photos pop up again, but until recently, it was hard to join in. Since its international launch in 2017, when it was a short-form video platform, TikTok has given rise to hundreds of memes and trends.
The people who make content for the app will go to great lengths to learn how to master each trend, like learning dances or trying out different filters. Even though TikTok is a place to share videos, that doesn’t mean you can only upload videos. Try making a TikTok slideshow when you don’t have a video to tell the story but do have still images.
A slideshow is a short video that shows a series of still photos in order. You can add filters, change the transitions, and edit the images in the app, then upload them to your TikTok. A video segment can take time to plan, set up, and make, but a slideshow can be made in just a few minutes. Visit TikTok official website for more details.
How to Make Slideshow on TikTok with Videos
- To make a new post, open TikTok on your device and click the plus sign at the bottom.
- Next, tap the Upload icon to open the video and image media library, and then click the Video tab.
- Choose the videos you want to be in the slideshow and put them in the order you want. To do this, tap the small white circle on each thumbnail until it turns solid white and shows the number of the sequence inside.
- You will see a red button with the word Next and the number of videos you chose. Tap that to see a sneak peek of the slideshow.
- To change the order of the clips, press and hold the preview timeline and then drag the clips into the right places. You can also edit a clip by tapping it once, or you can drag the trim handles on the timeline to shorten the clip on either end. Use the Audio Sync feature to match clips to the beat of an audio track.
- When you click Next again, the video slideshow will be ready to post. You can now add audio, stickers, text, and other things, or even record a voice-over track. When you’re ready, click the right-arrow button.
- After setting up your post on the next screen, tap the red Post button to share your new TikTok video slideshow with the world!
How to Make Slideshow on TikTok with Photos
- start TikTok up on your phone. Then tap “+” to begin making a new video.
- Tap the button that says “Upload.”
- Now, you’ll see a new window with your gallery files that you can choose from. Choose the “Image” tab from the tabs. This will let you choose an image from your phone.
- Pick the pictures you want to include in the slideshow. You can add the ones you want by tapping on the empty circle. You need to make sure you pick them in the order you want them to show up on the slideshow.
- Then click “Next.” The sounds that can be heard in your slideshow are easy to change. You will see that your slideshow already has a song added to it. If you want to use a different song, tap the music note or “Sound” button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Then, tap “Next” to make your video look better by adding effects and stickers. Tap “Next” at the bottom of the screen when you’re done making changes.
- Choose how you want to post, and then tap “Post.” TikTok lets you add a caption, choose who can see your slideshow, and decide if you want to let people comment on it.
Make Slideshow on TikTok Via Templates
Creating a slideshow is easier and faster when you use templates that have already been made. Since there are many templates to choose from, it’s easy to find one that fits your needs and tastes. Most templates also come with music already chosen, which makes it easy to add sound to your slideshow.
- Open the TikTok app and tap the “+” sign at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up the option to make a new video.
- Click on “Templates” and then scroll through the options. Each template looks and feels different.
- Once you’ve chosen a template, click “Upload photos” at the bottom of the screen and choose the photos you want to include in your slideshow.
- Templates come with songs that are already chosen and will play automatically, giving your slideshow a musical touch. If you don’t like the song that was picked, click on the “sound” icon to change it.
- If you want to make changes to your slideshow, TikTok has many editing tools, such as filters, text, and more, that you can use. Try out different things to see which ones work best for your slideshow.
- Press the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen when you’re done making changes to your slideshow.
- Click “Post” to share your new TikTok slideshow with the world.
How do TikTok slideshows work?
You can make a slideshow by going to the Record Video page, pressing the “Upload” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen, switching from “Videos” to “Images,” and then choosing the photos you want to include in the slideshow.
How many pictures can you put in a TikTok slideshow?
Tap Select multiple in the bottom-left corner. Then, tap the bubbles in the top-right corners of all the pictures you want to use in your slideshow. One slideshow can have up to 35 photos.