The video calling feature of WhatsApp is not only cost-free, but it also makes it very simple to communicate with multiple users at the same time. It is no longer necessary to restrict group video calls to a small number of participants as was once the case. Directly from a group chat, you can now invite up to 32 people to join a group video call at the same time. In this article we will discuss about the how to Make a WhatsApp Group Video Call.
If you have a reliable internet connection, you will be able to stay in touch with your loved ones regardless of where they may be physically located. This article will teach you how to get the most out of WhatsApp’s free video calling feature as well as how to manage group video calls on WhatsApp.
What is WhatsApp group calling?
WhatsApp has had voice and video calls for a long time, and in 2018 it added group video chats. As we said, you can talk to up to eight people at once on a group call. Google Duo and other competitors offer up to 32. In the past, you had to start a voice or video call with just one person on WhatsApp and then add more people to make it a group call. But things are much easier now.
Why Use WhatsApp Group Video Calls?
- Convenience: WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that is available on most mobile devices. This makes it easy to set up and participate in group video calls with friends and family members who live all over the world.
- Free: WhatsApp group video calls are free to use, as long as you have an internet connection. This makes them a great option for people who are budget-conscious.
- Easy to use: WhatsApp group video calls are very easy to use. To start a call, simply open WhatsApp and tap the video call icon next to the group name.
- High quality: WhatsApp group video calls offer high-quality video and audio, so you can see and hear your loved ones clearly.
- Secure: WhatsApp group video calls are end-to-end encrypted, so your conversations are private and secure.
Prerequisites for Group Video Calls
- A WhatsApp account: You must have a WhatsApp account in order to participate in group video calls.
- A working internet connection: WhatsApp video calls require a working internet connection.
- A compatible device: WhatsApp video calls are compatible with most smartphones and tablets.
- A camera and microphone: Your device must have a camera and microphone in order to participate in video calls.
- The latest version of WhatsApp: It is recommended that you use the latest version of WhatsApp in order to get the best experience with video calls.
How to Make a WhatsApp Group Video Call
- Go to “Calls” on your phone’s WhatsApp app.
- Tap the plus sign next to the phone icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- The next step is to click “New Group Call.”
- Your list of WhatsApp contacts will open, and you can look for the names of the people you want to call.
- Click on the circles next to the names of the people you want to add to the call.
- Now, tap the phone button to start the audio call or the video button to start the video call.
Tips for a Successful Group Video Call
- Pick the right place to stand. There are a lot of different platforms for video calling, so pick one that is easy to use and has the features you need. For example, if you need to share your screen or collaborate on documents, you may want to choose a platform that has those features.
- Check your tools. Make sure your camera, microphone, and internet connection are all working right before the call. You might also want to try out the platform for video calling to make sure you know how to use it.
- Find somewhere quiet. If you can, find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted to have the call. This will make it easier for everyone to hear and be heard.
- Think about where you came from. If you are calling from home, make sure the background is clean and professional. You might also want to blur your background by using a virtual background.
- Don’t make noise when you’re not talking. If you don’t want to be heard when you’re not talking, put yourself on mute. This will help the call stay on track and clear.
WhatsApp has made a new WhatsApp app for Windows that loads faster and looks like the WhatsApp app for iOS and Android phones. With the new version of WhatsApp, desktop users can start video calls with up to eight people and audio calls with up to 32 people.
A group video call on WhatsApp can have up to 8 people on it. Everyone in a Group video call on WhatsApp has the option to turn off their video. To do this, they just have to tap once on the video button. If you do this, the other people in the Conference Call on WhatsApp can’t see you.
Well, end-to-end encryption makes sure that the information stays between you and the person you are sharing it with. No one else can see or hear your text messages or phone calls.