If you use Office, you have probably seen an error code when you try to update or install Microsoft 365. When this happens, Office gives the Fix ‘Microsoft Office Error Code 30015-26’ issue. This error can happen in Microsoft 365 for a number of reasons, including problems with connectivity, corrupted system files, broken Windows services, or not enough space for new updates. There are ways to fix this error code and keep using your Microsoft 365 account, no matter what caused it.
Error codes 30015-26 and 30015-45 are usually caused by problems with the files used to install Office. It can also happen if the process of updating Office is stopped or if there are problems with other software on your computer. Some of the most common signs of this error code are Office programs that freeze or crash, can’t install Office updates, and an error message that says “Something went wrong.”
Fix ‘Microsoft Office Error Code 30015-26’ issue
- Type Control Panel in Windows search and press Enter.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft Office and click on Change.
- Choose the option for Online Repair and click Repair.
- Follow the prompts to finish the process.
Check for corrupted files
- Type cmd in Windows search.
- Right-click on Command Prompt search result and select Run as administrator.
- UAC (User Account Control) will ask whether it can make changes, click Yes.
- Next, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
- Once done, run the following commands as well:
dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- Restart your PC.
- Right-click on the Start button and choose “Apps and Features.”
- Scroll down to find where to install MS Office.
- Click Uninstall and then click Uninstall again to confirm.
- Follow the steps on the screen to get rid of the app completely.
- Turn the computer back on, and then reinstall Microsoft Office.
Use the official Office uninstallation tool
- Encountering installation issues after a failed installation attempt?
- Use the official Microsoft Office uninstallation tool to completely remove previous traces of Office.
- The tool can be found on the Microsoft Support website.
What is error code 30015-26 on Office?
When you try to update Office, you get the error code 30015-26. When this happens, you will get an error message that says “We’re sorry, we ran into a problem while updating Office.” You might also get an error message that says “Sorry, we ran into a problem.”
There are different error messages that can go along with this error code. Now, this error could happen for a number of reasons. It could be because of broken system files, interference from antivirus/firewall software, or a problem with the Office app.
Other common reasons for this error are a bad internet connection or not enough space on the hard drive to install updates. In any case, this post will show you how to fix the mistake. You can update Office without getting the error code 30015-26 if you use these fixes that work. If you know more details about this, than you can check on official website
One reason why you might see this error on your computer is if the files for installing Microsoft Office are broken. You can use the System File Checker to find the error 30015-1015 (5) and fix it. We also suggest that you turn off any third-party antivirus software for now.
This happens when the files for your Office 365/2021/2019 program are broken. You must do this to fix your Office program. We also need to check to see if your computer has any malware or virus problems.