Apple is now accepting Preorder the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Plus and iPhone 15 Pro Max. Shoppers will be able to purchase these products from the online Apple Store beginning on Friday, September 22, one day before they become available to the general public. Customers in over 40 countries and regions, including the United States of America, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom, can begin placing their pre-orders as of today.
On Tuesday, Apple presented the iPhone 15 and the iPhone 15 Pro to the public. The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are available in Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Black in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities, starting at $799 (US) and $899 (US), respectively. Additional features include the Dynamic Island, USB-C, the A16 Bionic chip, an enhanced contoured edge design, a new 48MP Main camera, Precision Finding for Find My Friends, five colored finishes, and more.
Why Preorder the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro
- To be among the first people to get the newest and best iPhone. The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro are expected to be some of the most popular smartphones of the year, so preordering is a good way to make sure you get your device as soon as possible.
- To save money or get something for free. When people preorder new iPhones, many stores give them discounts or other freebies. For example, you might get a free case or charger or a discount on your next purchase.
- To keep from running out. People are likely to want the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro, so there is a chance that they will sell out quickly. If you preorder a device, you are sure to get it, even if there aren’t many of them.
- To get a certain model. If you want a certain color or amount of storage space on your iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro, preordering is the best way to make sure you get the model you want.
How to Preorder the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro
- Go to the official website for Apple.
- Choose the iPhone 15 you want, the iPhone 15 Plus, the iPhone 15 Pro, or the iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- You can choose options for storage and color.
- Choose Apple Trade-In or ‘No Trade-In‘. If you choose to trade in your old device, you will be asked a few questions about it.
- Choose whether to buy AppleCare+ or not.
- Click “Continue” to move on to the payment page.
- Pay for your iPhone 15, and it’s a done deal.
How much will iPhone 15 preorders cost?
Except for one thing, the iPhone 15 will cost the same as its predecessors. The base model of the iPhone 15 Pro Max now has 256GB of storage and costs $1,199. That’s $100 more than the 128GB iPhone 14 Pro Max, but the new model has twice as much storage space.
|iPhone 15 Plus||$899|
|iPhone 15 Pro||$1,099|
|iPhone 15 Pro Max||$1,199|
What’s new in the iPhone 15?
The standard iPhone 15 models will have Dynamic Island, which is a redesigned notch at the top of the screen that takes up less visual space. The feature was first added to the iPhone 14 Pro models last year as a way to keep track of things like directions or the music you’re listening to.
On the same system as the SOS feature, Apple also added roadside assistance. Drivers who get lost in a place without cell service will be able to use this feature by sending a text message. This will send their location via satellite. When the feature comes out, AAA will be the company providing roadside assistance. People who buy an iPhone 15 will be able to use the feature for two years.
Explain the warranty coverage and available customer support options
Apple gives a one-year limited warranty on the iPhone 15. This warranty covers any problems with the materials or the way the product was made for a year after the date of purchase. If your iPhone 15 breaks while it’s still under warranty, Apple will fix or replace it for free.
Apple also gives the iPhone 15 90 days of free technical support over the phone. This support includes help setting up your iPhone 15, fixing problems with it, and using iOS. Apple offers a limited warranty and free technical support for the iPhone 15, but there are also a number of other ways to get help with the phone. Among these choices are:
- AppleCare+ for iPhone: AppleCare+ for iPhone is an insurance plan and extended warranty that gives your device more protection. AppleCare+ for iPhone covers defects in materials and work for two years and covers accidental damage for an unlimited number of times.
- Apple Support app: The Apple Support app is a free app that gives you access to Apple’s customer support resources. You can use the Apple Support app to fix problems with your iPhone 15, get help setting up your device, and get in touch with Apple support.
- Apple Retail Stores: At an Apple Retail Store, you can also get help with your iPhone 15. The services that Apple Retail Stores offer include repairs, help with troubleshooting, and training.
Four iPhone 15 models were shown off at an event on Tuesday. On Friday, they could be preordered in more than 40 countries. The high-end Pro Max model, which starts at $1,199, was supposed to be delivered on September 22, but that date was quickly pushed back to as late as the middle of November in the US.
Starting tomorrow, September 15, customers can pre-order Apple’s incredible new iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models and choose from a number of financing, delivery, and pickup options offered only in Apple Retail.
Customers who pre-order a paid app won’t be charged until the day the app is released for download. If the price of your app changes during pre-order, they will be charged the price that is lower: the price they accepted at pre-order or the price on the day of release.